Facing any signal problem in tata sky?

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 17,729
oh really? am i really throwing tata sky stb's out of people's home. are my words so strong that automatically all tata sky connections will not work
and for ur info stop calling me by funny names like videocon d2h marketing manaer, when tata sky was doing good work and i was supporting them then people used to call me tata sky fanboy. these statements make no sense, i will continue to support the dth company which does good work and that can b anyone

Re: RE: Facing any signal problem in tata sky?

bharatkumarchennai said:
dino29 said:
mods plz tell mr. bharat to typr proper words, this is a forum and i am free to express my thoughts.

First you think what are you posting in public forum...

You are not having any rights to post false infos each time and command tata sky customers to move out from tata sky to other dth

We are not slaves to obey you

Most of us are satisfied with tata sky

Me too satisfied with ts, no problem here.

bharat bhai this is a forum and as a member i am free to express my thoughts, u may disagree but u should avoid calling names or abusing me

dino29 said:
oh really? am i really throwing tata sky stb's out of people's home. are my words so strong that automatically all tata sky connections will not work
and for ur info stop calling me by funny names like videocon d2h marketing manaer, when tata sky was doing good work and i was supporting them then people used to call me tata sky fanboy. these statements make no sense, i will continue to support the dth company which does good work and that can b anyone

Yes you the only person on the universe to make tata sky customers frustrated and irritated.

We are all satisfied with Tata Sky

We know which dth to take.

We dont have 1000 hours in a day to watch d2h.

We watch our favourite program that available in tata sky.

We all know that in tata sky forum you tell move to other dth

In airtel forum you tell move to other dth

So which dth are you taling about? DD Direct plus?

Please stop posting your negative comments.

I dont know what moderators are doing in this forum.

Seeing dino29 comedy program daily and laugh???

If moderators ban me I will re-register once again and post against members who defame tata sky or any other dth.

let others decide, i am not defaming any dth. if u r interepreting it like that then i should say that u r wrong. i have many times highlighted positives of tata sky or airtel, i guess u did not see that.

anyways do not want to discuss this further, let the members decide

sorry to say bharat but u overprotect tata sky, i guess if u enjoy reading the positives of any dth company then accept to read the negatives about it too

bharatkumarchennai said:
dino29 said:

Yes you the only person on the universe to make tata sky customers frustrated and irritated.

We are all satisfied with Tata Sky

We know which dth to take.

We dont have 1000 hours in a day to watch d2h.

We watch our favourite program that available in tata sky.

We all know that in tata sky forum you tell move to other dth

In airtel forum you tell move to other dth

So which dth are you taling about? DD Direct plus?

Please stop posting your negative comments.

I dont know what moderators are doing in this forum.

Seeing dino29 comedy program daily and laugh???

If moderators ban me I will re-register once again and post against members who defame tata sky or any other dth.

i think u r right. tatasky have sufficient ch. to watch our favorite program with best pq. Also jhingalala offer to get more advantage.
cc are very good. esay to manage my a/c with mytatasky.com site.

5 times i thought to go other dth, but i cant do this,

Yes tata sky has very easy user interface. We want channels because who use tata sky once, there is very difficult to handle another DTH. This is also a fact.

tatasky is best as compared to another dth companys bcz tatasky is not adding crap channels and channel line is best and in my are around 70% houses are using tatasky

But sound quality on sd channel is very poor. On same system Airtel gives awesome sound experience.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock