Seeking Help Tata sky no signal problem

• Thread starter Jagdev
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 7,693

Jagdev

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm facing no signal problem on some channel from last month, after 5 minute turn on box some channel show no signal, channel no 100, 323, 317, 325, 327, some more, I'm using humax hd box, can any help me what's problem, signal level is good, channel no 2032 signal 250, mer is 14.6,

Since last 2 days after around 10.30pm the signal goes off and comes back on its own in morning...what could be causing this issue.

Since last 2 days after around 10.30pm the signal goes off and comes back on its own in morning...what could be causing this issue.

Which TP is it ??? I guess u were the one of the members of ddf getting the strongest signal few months back, u had even posted a screenshot

Which TP is it ??? I guess u were the one of the members of ddf getting the strongest signal few months back, u had even posted a screenshot
I'm still on same tp no changed there and whenever it works I get signal strength of 210 and mer of 16.7.
However, I'm getting "no signal" only after 10:30pm and it comes back by itself in the morning.
Last year also same issue had occurred then the technician changed lnb on dish to fix it.

Last edited:
I'm still on same tp no changed there and whenever it works I get signal strength of 210 and mer of 16.7.
However, I'm getting "no signal" only after 10:30pm and it comes back by itself in the morning.
Last year also same issue had occurred then the technician changed lnb on dish to fix it.
is there raining happen before ??
if then first remove power cable of tv and stb and then open lnb's lid and clean.maybe it solve.

It's clear weather no clouds at all as I said earlier issue is only after 10.30pm everyday and comesback on its own after 7.30am in morning...I won't be able to clean lnb as it's a common dish installed in the terrace.

Last edited:
It's happening now as well

1vKgrK2.jpg

I have 3 set top boxes and issue is in all of them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock