Facing volume issue on all channels in TS

ayushlabroo

Reaction score
From past one week i am getting very low volume output for a certain volume level ie. To get a audiable volume i have to increase volume to 70% to 85% as compare to 10 % to 20%. Does anyone facing same pro. How can i fix it.

Not from a week but for months together facing same problem I think after sw update done some time back.

ayushlabroo said:
From past one week i am getting very low volume output for a certain volume level ie. To get a audiable volume i have to increase volume to 70% to 85% as compare to 10 % to 20%. Does anyone facing same pro. How can i fix it.

After using Actve Music channel, sometimes set top box volume goes down.
If you have universal remote, disable universal feature from remote (by pressing "univ" + "select" together till led blinks 2 times) and increase set top box volume to full and then enable universal feature (by pressing "univ" + "select" together till led blinks 2 times) and use TS remote to adjust TV volume.

Also make volume level to full in organiser > user settings > sound settings.

ayushlabroo said:

Same here.:-/

That's true, there was a software update last week after that audio output from all d channels is very low; i complained about this to the cc but it's been of no help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock