"Fashion tv" Now availible on 16:9 Ratio

• Thread starter Thread starter Dinesh jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 3,422
Prateek Marwadi said:
no bro. i do not want to say. this govt. was against this ftv channel. so anyhow this channel was not stopped. this is still running. so for that i said this govt. ll not allow it.
btw ur sense of humor is quite good. totally deviate my point n also laughed on me,:skd :skd:P

FTV India has downlink permission into India, and is running for more than 10 yrs now.
FTV themselves, have replaced the intl feed of FTV with the asian/Indian feed, on objections of several Asian countries, including India. :k

I dont see any problem, with HD version of FTV India, being granted a downlink licence... it's almost equivalent to any baba chnl, imo :hehe, only showing skinny all covered models, walking up n down d ramp :s

FTV is in 16:9 ratio in D2H for a long time as far as I seen.

Now about HD feed, I don't see any problem to have it in HD with same programs without n*d*ty like how it is being played in its SD version. Even the SD version would be more clear if you are watching from C Band (almost equal to HD - may be 576i?). So, it the license is applied, they will get the permission from the government.

Any other special reason to block HD version alone and allow SD version of a channel when they are simulcasting?

On Free to Air FTV HD Asia , We Can't See One Second of n*de Scenes...
Means Nowadays FTV is not showing n*de Scenes in FTV HD Asia....
On 85* east , Whenever I watch FTV HD Russia I am not seeing any n*de or Sea through scenes...

Back
Top Bottom