Breaking Fastway Launches Netplus Next Gen. IPTV

I was already a netplus broadband customer from 2 years, was on 1299 plan, then switched to iptvs plans.
I didnt pay any money for iptv installation yes totally free although it is Rs1500 like mentioned earlier. I asked about the charges but they said there were not told to collect any money from me. Dont know why though. Maybe because I was on a higher plan or old customer or something like that.
The live tv works like dish, found the quality to be same or a just little better than dish at the very least. Sound quality is better than dish.
But the zte "iptv" "android" box itself is just crap tbh.

The BAD:
The box has 1GB Ram, no play store/google services. In their so called app store you'll find puffin browser and hotstar thats it:LOL:
you cant install apk directly for their home media browser, they have disabled that, also not via adb because it needs a password.
The workaround is installing aptoide tv app via puffin browser and from there you can install other apps.
Settings app is replaced with their own crap settings app. Its like a semi android box.
it is only 720p box not 1080p although i believe the iptv channels might run at 1080p resolution because it atleast we can set that up in settings.
But for other apps its 720p only. You can check that in any cpu info app or playing checking hotstar video performance.
Installed Youtube app but it can works but only till 720p at 1080p the box freezes and even it keeps force closing and shutting in the background because there is no google services.
Netlix and Amazon Prime dont work as expected. Any Widevine L1 apps wont work.
In short there is very less you can do with android box.
There are few lags here and there.
Also there is NO multiscreen support/solution as of yet like they mentioned on the website.

The GOOD:
Few apps like Hotstar works and i think apps like sony liv might too just install the android tv versions apks
Kodi works and that means you can do a lot of media things. For eg Install youtube/youtube cast addons and other stuff! It can play 1080p remuxes even.
Install Fastway tv app on your mobile and you can use it as remote for iptv when connected to same network.
The Catchup tv/live tv section is good but they need to make the interface a bit more friendly specially for elderly people.
Remote works good and even has few learning buttons.
The iptv doesnt work with internet, so it doesn't use your internet speed. and even with dns server errors it should work.
Updates to the box can make other things/apps work and it is possible that it would become better in future

You should buy the 1199 plan instead of 1099 because i found out that no sony ten hd channels worked, neither channels like sony pix hd, disney etc.
If you are buying this for tv it is good enough with 100mbps speed plan combo, but if you're buying this for android box., you should buy something like mi box s instead.

Hello !!!

Can you give me detailed instructions on how to install Aptoide TV app on my Netplus ZTE IPTV Android Box ??

Hello !!!

Can you give me detailed instructions on how to install Aptoide TV app on my Netplus ZTE IPTV Android Box ??
No you cannot install third party apps on netplus zte box...they recently blocked the apps from installing...now you can install apps from their store only...worst move

I m planning to cut off the iptv..not up to the mark...box is so lagging...and we cannot intall third party apps and phone app shows only 130 channels....some hd channels are also lagging....like mnx hd and romedy now...and sound is very low...sh#tty box from netplus and fastway....

I m planning to cut off the iptv..not up to the mark...box is so lagging...and we cannot intall third party apps and phone app shows only 130 channels....some hd channels are also lagging....like mnx hd and romedy now...and sound is very low...sh#tty box from netplus and fastway....
I was trying to access my hotstar account on IPTV but the update in the app store is very old (Last Update of Hotstar in App store is of Dec 2019). And I can't access my account because of its old update and even hotstar streaming is not playable in their browser applications. They don't even have a File Explorer App. Literally everything is locked. Can you tell which android box is the best one ?

I was already a netplus broadband customer from 2 years, was on 1299 plan, then switched to iptvs plans.
I didnt pay any money for iptv installation yes totally free although it is Rs1500 like mentioned earlier. I asked about the charges but they said there were not told to collect any money from me. Dont know why though. Maybe because I was on a higher plan or old customer or something like that.
The live tv works like dish, found the quality to be same or a just little better than dish at the very least. Sound quality is better than dish.
But the zte "iptv" "android" box itself is just crap tbh.

The BAD:
The box has 1GB Ram, no play store/google services. In their so called app store you'll find puffin browser and hotstar thats it:LOL:
you cant install apk directly for their home media browser, they have disabled that, also not via adb because it needs a password.
The workaround is installing aptoide tv app via puffin browser and from there you can install other apps.
Settings app is replaced with their own crap settings app. Its like a semi android box.
it is only 720p box not 1080p although i believe the iptv channels might run at 1080p resolution because it atleast we can set that up in settings.
But for other apps its 720p only. You can check that in any cpu info app or playing checking hotstar video performance.
Installed Youtube app but it can works but only till 720p at 1080p the box freezes and even it keeps force closing and shutting in the background because there is no google services.
Netlix and Amazon Prime dont work as expected. Any Widevine L1 apps wont work.
In short there is very less you can do with android box.
There are few lags here and there.
Also there is NO multiscreen support/solution as of yet like they mentioned on the website.

The GOOD:
Few apps like Hotstar works and i think apps like sony liv might too just install the android tv versions apks
Kodi works and that means you can do a lot of media things. For eg Install youtube/youtube cast addons and other stuff! It can play 1080p remuxes even.
Install Fastway tv app on your mobile and you can use it as remote for iptv when connected to same network.
The Catchup tv/live tv section is good but they need to make the interface a bit more friendly specially for elderly people.
Remote works good and even has few learning buttons.
The iptv doesnt work with internet, so it doesn't use your internet speed. and even with dns server errors it should work.
Updates to the box can make other things/apps work and it is possible that it would become better in future

You should buy the 1199 plan instead of 1099 because i found out that no sony ten hd channels worked, neither channels like sony pix hd, disney etc.
If you are buying this for tv it is good enough with 100mbps speed plan combo, but if you're buying this for android box., you should buy something like mi box s instead.

How can I contact you ? Want to know something

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock