Seeking Help Fed up of tata sky spam calls

• Thread starter Thread starter Neel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 8,678

Neel

Reaction score
For 1 week,everyday at noon 3 or 4 p.m.,tata sky is calling me.Earlier also they used to call me to talk about various services.Once they also made me to subscribe tata sky acting adda.But later I dropped it.
I have blocked a number of tata sky no's but every time they call me eith a new number.That number has 600+ spam reports.
Now what shall I do?Shall I inform tata sky about that or keep blocking as numbers as possible?
Is this happening with any other member?If yes,please share your experience.

No such thing never happened with me. They called me just one time this month to inform about Tata Sky Binge.

Why they are calling you, as far I know Tata sky stopped calling to activate channels after TRAI rules

Last edited:
Just see the number.This is the number Which was calling me.5915 spam reports
h1TW0Gc.jpg

You need to activate dnd for your mobile number to stop tele advertising.

Today evening,I will chat with cc about that matter.
You need to activate dnd for your mobile number to stop tele advertising.
What is DND??
No such thing never happened with me. They called me just one time this month to inform about Tata Sky Binge.

Why they are calling you, as far I know Tata sky stopped calling to activate channels after TRAI rules
May be they are calling for that purpose.But the calls are not recievable,that is why I cannot know why they are calling

Today evening,I will chat with cc about that matter.

What is DND??

May be they are calling for that purpose.But the calls are not recievable,that is why I cannot know why they are calling
Oh that's why they are calling you regularly. If you are unable to receive their call then they try to contact you again next day. If you pick up the call then they should stop calling you.

Last edited:
Oh that's why they are calling you regularly. If you are unable to receive their call then they try again to contact you next day. If you pick up the call then they should stop calling you.
Yeah but noon is our sleeping time and they are calling on the same time everyday.If they would call me atleast after 4p.m.I can pick up the call.:confused:

Text 'Start DND' to 1909.

Text 'Start DND' to 1909.
DND will not help him. Tata sky contacts it's subscribers on RMN to share some information or help related to registered Complaints. I am on DND and Tata Sky is able to call me.

Back
Top Bottom