Honest review of Music+ service of Tata Sky from a user's perspective

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I am subscribed to Music+ service. Thank god for Jingalala offer I got it for ₹1. Channel cost ₹75. Here's a willing to pay full price customer here. Would have preferred if it was in HD. But SD is fine too.

Meanwhile the service channel is so glitchy and awful. I don't get the purpose of merging four services in one when you don't have technical capability of same. I am required to listen 30-40 seconds of songs which is half the song of music I am not into to reach my favourite International station which cannot be set as default station as the randomly switch station everyday. You can't change/flip channels and watch as you have to sit through 30-40 seconds wait for the channel to set. Also there is no way to watch schedule of particular service unless you are actually on the channel. Everything could be fixed if they used coloured buttons instead of navigation keys and allowed a default channel to be fixed. Better if they provided all the services in different channels.

Content and graphics are fine. While song description can't be read properly on International channel because of using white colour font on light background. Jazz station sometime features pop music (Top 40) which has nothing to do with country or jazz. While Indie service is better than its FTA counterpart ShowBox. I don't listen to sufi. So can't comment about Mehfil service.

For now I would ask to stay away for the service until technical issues are addressed by Tata Sky.

Wow, have you mailed them these suggestions too?

So
I am subscribed to Music+ service. Thank god for Jingalala offer I got it for ₹1. Channel cost ₹75. Here's a willing to pay full price customer here. Would have preferred if it was in HD. But SD is fine too.

Meanwhile the service channel is so glitchy and awful. I don't get the purpose of merging four services in one when you don't have technical capability of same. I am required to listen 30-40 seconds of songs which is half the song of music I am not into to reach my favourite International station which cannot be set as default station as the randomly switch station everyday. You can't change/flip channels and watch as you have to sit through 30-40 seconds wait for the channel to set. Also there is no way to watch schedule of particular service unless you are actually on the channel. Everything could be fixed if they used coloured buttons instead of navigation keys and allowed a default channel to be fixed. Better if they provided all the services in different channels.

Content and graphics are fine. While song description can't be read properly on International channel because of using white colour font on light background. Jazz station sometime features pop music (Top 40) which has nothing to do with country or jazz. While Indie service is better than its FTA counterpart ShowBox. I don't listen to sufi. So can't comment about Mehfil service.

For now I would ask to stay away for the service until technical issues are addressed by Tata Sky.
So bro its like 30-40 seconds u r in control of tatasky😜

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock