Seeking Help DishTV spam calls

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
since last 2-3 days they are calling me almost 4-5 times per day for some service offer which I clearly told them yesterday I don't want..I am tired and frustrated..even can't sleep properly 😕😭

Help please 🙏

Even they used to call me when recharge is over or going to over they ask when i will do why i am not doing..?

It's my wish and it's mine STB i want to do or not

Even they used to call me when recharge is over or going to over they ask when i will do why i am not doing..?

It's my wish and it's mine STB i want to do or not
Exactly bro..even after recharge, they are calling several times with these useless offers..to my surprise last month they added some classic cinema active channel without my consent

Not only dish TV. I am also facing the same issue with Airtel DTH.

Not only dish TV. I am also facing the same issue with Airtel DTH.
Agree @Deep.S bro. I am on a LDP pack of Airtel and having 4000 account balance.i am watching in 3-4days break everytime.

Airtel cc calling again and again asking me to recharge..when I said check balance then she said then why you are not watching TV sir . I said I mean wt*.. my tv my choice..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock