Feedback

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 49
  • Views Views: Views 3,581
swaroop86 said:
Just close these kind of threads without argument..

If you don't want to see anything negative, then we can't have a healthy discussion. If something is good for you, it may not be good for others. So, let them explain their experience and share your experience on the same feedback. Then we will come to a conclusion.

That is what we are expecting. But most of the times, it is becoming a fight. But it all depends on you, the members to take anything constructive.

Let us continue a healthy discussion.

Sadiq said:
@Thread starter:

If you are not satisfied with your DTH, I am not sure why did you spend money on that. If you can spend Rs.150 for each 4 month for the last 2 years, you could have used that amount to get a better DTH.

So, now as per your feedback for the past 2 years,

D2H package is worst - But before 2014, their packaging system was good (particularly for HD)

What is the reason for signal problem for every two weeks? Did you check with the technician who visited? What answer he told you?

yes bro not sgl pblm s/w pblm in stb they said nwdys this wll arise in regularly we dnt nw y they also said we rgulry rprt to d2h but they didnt clear ths at all

Sadiq said:
If you don't want to see anything negative, then we can't have a healthy discussion. If something is good for you, it may not be good for others. So, let them explain their experience and share your experience on the same feedback. Then we will come to a conclusion.

That is what we are expecting. But most of the times, it is becoming a fight. But it all depends on you, the members to take anything constructive.

What i meant is does this need a separate thread? This discussion can cont in general section..

Sadiq said:
So, I am also saying something bad about D2H and Airtel. But I am not for any DTH. Calling members by name is not allowed. Stop all these nonsense here. Next time, action will be taken for sure.

Okay bro take action and remove my account
Here is only supports about preteek Marwadi speech
? sorry for tell TAMIL --snipped-- here all ways deframing one day to two days aspect daily ah --snipped-- oru DTH any where airtel airtel airtel --snipped--

Sadiq said:

i agree with u bro my intension not to defame d2h i also like him very much but at the same tme i just want to share my exprnce oly i just wonder its gng very wrng side anyone hurt wth my thread i feel sorry.......

mohankarthickeyan said:
Okay bro take action and remove my account
Here is only supports about preteek Marwadi speech
? sorry for tell TAMIL --snipped-- here all ways deframing one day to two days aspect daily ah --snipped-- oru DTH any where airtel airtel airtel --snipped--

Mind your tongue!

:huh :huh what is the meaning of the above words :huh :shy

@Rushil:
First 2 words are just Tamil words. Last one is not good word.. So, please edit and remove them..

laxman16 said:
yes bro not sgl pblm s/w pblm in stb they said nwdys this wll arise in regularly we dnt nw y they also said we rgulry rprt to d2h but they didnt clear ths at all

Ok bro. Please answer my below queries which I already posted.

@Thread starter:

If you are not satisfied with your DTH, I am not sure why did you spend money on that. If you can spend Rs.150 for each 4 month for the last 2 years, you could have used that amount to get a better DTH.

So, now as per your feedback for the past 2 years,

D2H package is worst - But before 2014, their packaging system was good (particularly for HD)

What is the reason for signal problem for every two weeks? Did you check with the technician who visited? What answer he told you?

Sadiq said:
@Rushil:
First 2 words are just Tamil words. Last one is not good word.. So, please edit and remove them..

done bro :k

sorry bro i don't know that last one is bad word :( sorry if i hurt anyone :(

Back
Top Bottom