Feedback

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 49
  • Views Views: Views 3,581
Sadiq said:
Ok bro. Please answer my below queries which I already posted.

@Thread starter:

If you are not satisfied with your DTH, I am not sure why did you spend money on that. If you can spend Rs.150 for each 4 month for the last 2 years, you could have used that amount to get a better DTH.

So, now as per your feedback for the past 2 years,

D2H package is worst - But before 2014, their packaging system was good (particularly for HD)

What is the reason for signal problem for every two weeks? Did you check with the technician who visited? What answer he told you?

bro last week only my d2h accnt due date gets ovr nw i switch to adtv i agrd ur view on hd package in d2h

laxman16 said:
bro last week only my d2h accnt due date gets ovr nw i switch to adtv i agrd ur view on hd package in d2h

What is the reason for signal problem for every two weeks? Did you check with the technician who visited? What answer he told you?

Sadiq said:

bro nt sgl pblm i have s/w pblm in stb engg.told to me its hppng nwdys. we infrm to d2h cmpny but they nvr look in to that......ths s the answr i got

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ sadiq anna

my post has been deleted. :huh:huh:huh

Yes it is removed. The post to which you replied is removed and hence your reply is removed.

laxman16 said:
bro nt sgl pblm i have s/w pblm in stb engg.told to me its hppng nwdys. we infrm to d2h cmpny but they nvr look in to that......ths s the answr i got

Which model STB you had bro? I had minor problems earlier and now I upgraded my set top box with HD 2244 RF model. Till now I don't have any problem. But why you mentioned signal problem instead of software problem?

Sadiq said:
Which model STB you had bro? I had minor problems earlier and now I upgraded my set top box with HD 2244 RF model. Till now I don't have any problem. But why you mentioned signal problem instead of software problem?

no bro i will nt mntn sgl pblm i am hvng oly s/w pblm.my stb model 2222RF hd model

laxman16 said:
no bro i will nt mntn sgl pblm i am hvng oly s/w pblm.my stb model 2222RF hd model
OK. What is the exact problem bro? And what is the download ID?

Sadiq said:
OK. What is the exact problem bro? And what is the download ID?

while chngng channels frquntly frzzng aftr 2 secs.stb gt rstrtd automaticly it will occur evrydy mini.3 tms bro.and also i dnt nw dwld id whats that....

Back
Top Bottom