Few Channels reshuffled in the TPs

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 5,742
RE: 7 more Channels moved to another TP

actully what is the status of G sat 10 ???:huh .Indian dth s are always depending to foriegn satelite ,b cause they are reliable ..

RoshJosh said:
Anzar Bro Does this mean GSAT10 TP's are going to be activated very soon ?

Yeah bro we can hope soon the activation of Gsat-10 tps but currently Gsat-10 is testing mode so it will take some more time..but i think due to huge pressure from broadcasters to launch there channels on tatasky. .so
ts has taken this step to add some long pending channels on Insat 4a which have signed deal with ts from long back ..
The channels which i think ts will launch on 04.04.2014 as these channels are making preassure on ts are
1.FOCUS NEWS,Odisha
2.Z KALINGA,Purvaiya
3.MTV INDIES
4.NAT GEO PEOPLE
5.NAT GEO MUSIC
6.ZING,Premier
7.EXPRESS TV &Some more channels

Md Anzar said:
Yeah bro we can hope soon the activation of Gsat-10 tps but currently Gsat-10 is testing mode so it will take some more time..but i think due to huge pressure from broadcasters to launch there channels on tatasky. .so
ts has taken this step to add some long pending channels on Insat 4a which have signed deal with ts from long back ..
The channels which i think ts will launch on 04.04.2014 as these channels are making preassure on ts are
1.FOCUS NEWS,Odisha
2.Z KALINGA,Purvaiya
3.MTV INDIES
4.NAT GEO PEOPLE
5.NAT GEO MUSIC
6.ZING,Premier

how can u say that they will add these channels on 4 th april coz last time u said that on march ts will add these channels:no:no:no

Md Anzar said:
i think kumar bhai you have edited your 1st post before you have said that 7 channels reverted back to mpeg2

Yes edited bcoz i got some changes in 1st scan and in the 2nd scan few more. so edited according to both scan ..

Md Anzar said:
1.FOCUS NEWS,Odisha
2.Z KALINGA,Purvaiya
3.MTV INDIES
4.NAT GEO PEOPLE
5.NAT GEO MUSIC
6.ZING,Premier
Don't Post With Assumption

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
how can u say that they will add these channels on 4 th april coz last time u said that on march ts will add these channels:no:no:no

Bro please read my above post carefully i said ts want to add new channels on Gsat-10 but Gsat-10 is currently on testing mode so it will take more time so the broadcasters have waited for long time but still ts is not ready with Gsat-10 so the broadcasters putting preassure on ts to launch this channels on Insat 4a

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Yes edited bcoz i got some changes in 1st scan and in the 2nd scan few more. so edited according to both scan ..

Ok no problem kumarbhai

Md Anzar said:
Bro please read my above post carefully i said ts want to add new channels on Gsat-10 but Gsat-10 is currently on testing mode so it will take more time so the broadcasters have waited for long time but still ts is not ready with Gsat-10 so the broadcasters putting preassure on ts to launch this channels on Insat 4a

but i am asking you about the date is the date confirmed or it is a random date

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
but i am asking you about the date is the date confirmed or it is a random date

The date is still not confirmed but definitely due to preassure from broadcasters ts going to launch some channels on 4th&5th april

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock