Few Channels reshuffled in the TPs

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 5,742
RoshJosh said:
Bro any HD channels possible --- like Sun Music HD etc...............

Currently no update on this Bro but wait till april end its coming soon from Gsat-10

Whatever we got, we phase here so I dont want prove that any one saying is false but by latest information
1. Ts is not going to add gsat 10 because not available from ISRO. Some dispute takes place between isro and ts as i told in my last moth's post.
2. Ts is fearing to file base againest isro because in part we have seen that court always gives verdict in favour of benefit of country. [like 2G, COAL SCAM, 3G network sharing scam all are againest company] so ts is not filing any case on isro.
2. 45% migration is completed and in next one year all will be complete.[ till next year april may]

SUNIEL said:
Whatever we got, we phase here so I dont want prove that any one saying is false but by latest information
1. Ts is not going to add gsat 10 because not available from ISRO. Some dispute takes place between isro and ts as i told in my last moth's post.
2. Ts is fearing to file base againest isro because in part we have seen that court always gives verdict in favour of benefit of country. [like 2G, COAL SCAM, 3G network sharing scam all are againest company] so ts is not filing any case on isro.
2. 45% migration is completed and in next one year all will be complete.[ till next year april may]

On 2nd point, according to Tata Sky CEO in his interview last year, he said the target month of completion of migration to mpeg4 is June 2014. So it has changed now?

Md Anzar said:
The date is still not confirmed but definitely due to preassure from broadcasters ts going to launch some channels on 4th&5th april

so all eyes will be on tata sky coming 4th or 5 th april :sp:sp:sp:sp:sp

Migration task should have been accomplished by June-July this year as per the set target.

shiwesh said:
On 2nd point, according to Tata Sky CEO in his interview last year, he said the target month of completion of migration to mpeg4 is June 2014. So it has changed now?

The expiry date of ts migration is 31st dec 2014.. so by 31st dec 2014 ts have to complete the mpeg4 migration ..So how come ts going to complete migration after the expiry date by april 2015 ..i think you got wrong information

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so all eyes will be on tata sky coming 4th or 5 th april :sp:sp:sp:sp:sp

Yeah bro lets hope for the best on ts by this two dates

SUNIEL said:

Anzar Bro any replies for this post with regards to GSAT10 information?

RoshJosh said:
Anzar Bro any replies for this post with regards to GSAT10 information?

Bro i think he has got wrong info ..i will not say anything about him but i have read somewhere in other forum he has himself said that by may or june Ts will activate Gsat-10 ..so i will not say anything more about him or about his post
But the truth is Tatasky got Gsat-10..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock