Few Channels reshuffled in the TPs

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 5,726
What has been said by whom is not to be in discussion.. as i think
I think TS will convert TP 11550 H and 11590 H to MPEG4 DVBS2 in few days . this is by seeing the reshuffling of few channels today.. also The will keep TPS 11630 H and 11670 H as MPEG2 for timebeing untill the last phase of migration ..

If we read interview carefully then future of ts can be understant very easily.

SUNIEL said:
Yes, currently no content gap in ts as they are providing regional hd channels too and in future many channels space will be create itself by migration so no new tp addition. In last interview ceo also told they will replace all stb with mpeg4 in next 2 year. "Subscribers stick to us because of our services and choice of packs" | Indian Television Dot Com

If this interview is to be believed then migration is going to be slow paced. Last year he himself set the target of 1 year and now he is saying 2 years. This means it is going to be need based. And 'need' will depend on his assessment and it will be quite subjective. For example by not havving the following (I am sure many more from regional language section will be required for different viewers).

Travel XP HD
Fox Traveller HD
Romedy Now+
NGC People HD
MTV Indies HD

Major music channels -
9X Jalwa
9X O
b4u music
ETC Bollywood
Mastiii

Also note that this interview is from Jan 2014 and if I am not wrong 9 HD channels and a lot of SD channels were added after that. And according to him there was no real content shortage in Jan 2014 itself.

so that means no channel will come on 4 th or 5 th april:(:(:(:(:(

Re: RE: Few Channels reshuffled in the TPs

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so that means no channel will come on 4 th or 5 th april:(:(:(:(:(

Sanjeev bro plz contact cc through chat n try to get info regarding new ch addition as i think u r the only one in this forum who has been able to dig out correct new channel info from cc...

Srajal Ag said:
Sanjeev bro plz contact cc through chat n try to get info regarding new ch addition as i think u r the only one in this forum who has been able to dig out correct new channel info from cc...

i have already asked tata sky cc about this but they were not giving proper answers instead they asked me from where did i got the info regarding additions of some channels so looks like tata sky cc is hiding something:huh:huh:huh

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
i have already asked tata sky cc about this but they were not giving proper answers instead they asked me from where did i got the info regarding additions of some channels so looks like tata sky cc is hiding something:huh:huh:huh

May be Mr. Nagpal is planning to give surprise to his premium users.

are yaar..we will very soon see big channel addition.today they changed some channel tps.tomorrow also they will shuffle some channel tps.after that one tp into mpeg4 dvbs2.all these will be happen within one week

dinesh19 said:
are yaar..we will very soon see big channel addition.today they changed some channel tps. tomorrow also they will shuffle some channel tps.after that one tp into mpeg4 dvbs2. all these will be happen within one week

hope that comes out to be true:k:k:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock