Film actor donate for Chennai Flood relief

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
Chennai: Superstar Rajinikanth has extended his support to the rain-affected victims of Tamil Nadu by donating Rs.10 lakh to the Chief Minister's Public Relief Fund.
An official statement said the donation was paid through Sri Raghavendra Public Charitable Trust, owned by Rajinikanth.

Actor Dhanush, son-in-law of the superstar, has donated Rs.5 lakh.

Suriya and his brother Karthi have chipped in Rs.25 lakh while actor Vishal Krishna Reddy also has donated Rs.10 lakh.

Heavy rains have pounded many parts of Tamil Nadu over the last few weeks, severely disrupting the livelihood of its people.
Rajinikanth donates Rs.10 lakh for Tamil Nadu rain-hit - Movie News - Movies & Music

RE: Rajinikanth donates Rs.10 lakh for Tamil Nadu rain-hit

Good News :)

RE: Tollywood Stars donate for Chennai Flood relief

Tollywood Stars have voluntarily offered financial assistance to victims of Chennai floods. They donated lakhs to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund.

Allu Arjun: 'I would like to donate 25 lakhs to Chennai Flood relief ! I spent 18yrs of my Early life there It made me who I am today. I love u Chennai'.

List of TFI Celebs who offered financial aid:

Allu Arjun - Rs 25 lakh

Mahesh Babu - Rs 10 lakh

Jr NTR - Rs 10 lakh

Raviteja - Rs 5 lakh

Kalyanram - Rs 5 lakh

Varun Tej - Rs 3 lakh

Sampoornesh Babu - Rs 50,000

Kollywood Stars Rajinikanth (Rs 10 lakh), Suriya & Karthi (Rs 25 lakh) and Vishal (Rs 10 lakh) have come forward to help the victims.

A lot of Tollywood Star Kids share fond memories with Chennai as they spent most of the childhood in this city. Now, Its time for them to pay back. In the coming days, Other Stars including Pawan Kalyan, Prabhas, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun might contribute as much as they can.
Tollywood Stars donate for Chennai Flood relief

:c:tup Allu Arjun - Rs 25 lakh :luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock