59YSZdc.jpg

SGvTmHf.jpg

WZsfxve.jpg

This pics trending in Twitter

Boycott Filmfare Awards

59YSZdc.jpg

SGvTmHf.jpg

WZsfxve.jpg
I dont have much knowledge on Lyrics , but acting wise hrithik should have won for Super 30.

When they selected this movie for Oscar, people should have known that this will get the filmfare as well ..but 13 Awards for Gully boy.... this literally shows where film fare is heading towards and how biased it has become .

I dont have much knowledge on Lyrics , but acting wise hrithik should have won for Super 30.

When they selected this movie for Oscar, people should have known that this will get the filmfare as well ..but 13 Awards for Gully boy.... this literally shows where film fare is heading towards and how biased it has become .

I said earlier to this words "BOLLYWOOD now only depends on GLAMOUR" :mad: :mad:

I don't know what is the AIM in recently movie "MALANG"

I said earlier to this words "BOLLYWOOD now only depends on GLAMOUR" :mad: :mad:

I don't know what is the AIM in recently movie "MALANG"
Yes bro I remember......and AIM of MALANG movie GOD Knows and may be in future even movies like this will get the FILMFARE as well

Gully Boy was the best movie of the year. It is the best coming of age movie bollywood has ever produced, period.

Chichhore failed apart from nostalgic factor which drew older audience it had nothing unique to offer. It had amazing actors but the acting felt forced. Screenplay was average. It felt like I was a watching an OTT series. I wish it was an OTT series. Cuz, the ending of Season 1 was just cringe-worthy.

Super 30 was a good movie. I felt Hrithik's acting was great. It was hit and miss at certain times. But wasn't distracting. Everything in that movie was done right. Until that Basanti don't dance song that was just awful. It was a good movie just not a masterpiece.

Kesari is a patriotic movie. Didn't felt like a patriotic movie at all. Imagine in URI if Vicky Kaushal did a choreographed dance at his base. How awful it would be. Also what's up with making a respect army personnel stalker. Akshay's character creepily stalks Parineeti that leds to marriage without any build up. We call cops on stalkers. Don't get married to them. Seriously, buzz off. Bollywood has still not learnt anything from Me Too movement.

Now coming to Mission Mangal. Makers took audience for granted. You had best actors in bollywood you wasted it. We won't take dancing scientists seriously. We love underdog story. But don't oversell it with every cast member with a sad backstory. We don't believe there is some evil scientist who works on ISRO to see it fail as it made based on a real story. Also if any politican that was supposed to given credit in the end. It should've been Dr. Manmohan Singh and his cabinet sanctioned Mangalyaan in 2008. We audience aren't dumb we know facts. Your Welcome.

If any good movie that was excluded from Filmfare I felt was The Sky is Pink. It was a feel good movie based on a tragic incident.

Gully Boy was the best movie of the year. It is the best coming of age movie bollywood has ever produced, period.
bro Gully Boy is good ....but not worthy to win 13 Film fare especially on acting wise.Ranveer is finest actor though no doubt in that but when you compare Ranveer (G Boy) and hrithik (S 30) , I say hrithik did the best . Best Supporting Actor it surely deserves for Gully boy.

If I am not wrong even WAR movie was nominated under Best Film category ...not sure how such movie got nominated under best film.

Note: even Shahid did well on Kabir Singh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock