Filmfare Awards 2020 | Guwahati | Colors

Imagine if Bankim Chandra Chatterjee made money off copyrights of "Vande Mataram" and demanded awards. How distateful would that be.

Your are disgraceful towards your profession if you demand money and awards in the name of patriotism.

My Tweet quoted by The New Indian Express ;);)

tP3IiDa.jpg

My Tweet quoted by The New Indian Express ;);)

tP3IiDa.jpg
That's great bro...off course the tweet as well....But Film fare Bollywood will not change and ...It will become completely biased in the coming years and you should be ready with many tweets.

That's great bro...off course the tweet as well....But Film fare Bollywood will not change and ...It will become completely biased in the coming years and you should be ready with many tweets.

Now I think Why SRK always wins the Best Actor award, But SRK is best, and I proud fan of Him,

Salman & Aamir already knows the fact of Filmfare awards, hence they never come to this award

Now I think Why SRK always wins the Best Actor award, But SRK is best, and I proud fan of Him,

Salman & Aamir already knows the fact of Filmfare awards, hence they never come to this award
SRK is great actor though...but sadly in the bad phase now , hoping he will bounce back.

Amir is the who understood about awards decade back

Filmfare awards is a privately held by Times Group. It's not people choices award. So people need to be less butthurt about who won or lost as it means nothing to them. Government can't do nothing about this. Government is only responsible for National Film Awards.

News outlet are keeping this boycott trend alive because Filmfare is done by Times Group. I mean if you have so much problem. Start your own awards.

All this hatred is not towards movie Gully Boy. Whole politics is involved with all Deepika incident.

Shockingly, no one had problem when Tere Mitti didn't won best lyrics in National Film Awards held by Government.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock