Gully Boy is available on Amazon Prime,
Amazon Sponsors Filmfare,
Gully Boy wins several awards,
Gully Boy gains attention,
People want to re watch it,
Where is Gully Boy available ???
Amazon Prime

:biggrin::biggrin::hehe::hehe::rofl2::rofl2:
Gully Boy is not kind of movie you want to re-watch. Associate sponsor was Vimal Pan Masala. Ajay Devgan didn't even got nominated for any award. 😅

All this hatred is not towards movie Gully Boy. Whole politics is involved with all Deepika incident.
Bro ...I think Deepika incident nothing to do with Gully boy....
hatred is towards movie Gully Boy only...because of winning awards that it don't deserve...

Bro ...I think Deepika incident nothing to do with Gully boy....
hatred is towards movie Gully Boy only...because of winning awards that it don't deserve...
Which awards it didn't deserve? If it was nominated. I wished it got critics choice award as well.

Which awards it didn't deserve? If it was nominated. I wished it got critics choice award as well.
Bro...do think....did he deserves best actor award...comparing to hrithik and Shahid I dont think so.. I believe they just gave away all the possible awards.....just because it was sent for Oscar .

Note: he did great...when we were comparing to them...he did nothing...

these are private awards. u can disgree with them...call them out on their biases but u wanna get govt involved in everything u disagree? whaaaaat!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock