Discussion Finally i am leaving Dish Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
All dth very costly dish only low all time tamilnadu monthly 169 all channel come..airtel 190 tatasky 199 sun direct 199...dishtv always good service.....
Seriously, I was a dishtv customer for more than a Year.But dishtv is lazy to add important HD channels.I had to call many times to add Sony Sports HD Channels after their launch,But they were least bothered to add and putting the blame on Sony.I had also called more than a Year for addition of Zee Telugu HD channels.They are money mineded,least bothered about customers.Dishtv do not care about Customer Satisfaction
I moved to TataSky on pack expiry and I am enjoying the Services at a far lesser/cheaper price then Dishtv where they were charging money even if a channel is not avaliable in a bouquet.TataSky even if they are costly they value their customers and TataSky Customers don't beg for channels.
@VMDishHD and @nsmca83 if you have bias towards dishtv then no issue but please think before comparing dishtv to other dth services.

Last edited:
Seriuosly I was a dishtv customer for more than a Year.But The DTH is lazy to add important HD channels.I had to call many times to add Sony Sports HD Channels after thier launch,But they were least bothered to add and putting the blame on Sony.I had also called more than a Year for addition of Zee Telugu HD channels.They are money mineded,least bothered about customers.Dishtv do not care about Customer Satisfaction
I moved to TataSky on pack expiry and I am enjoying the Services at a far lesser/cheaper price then Dishtv where they were charging money even if a channel is not avaliable in a bouquet.TataSky even if they are costly they value their customers and TataSky Customers don't beg for channels.
@VMDishHD and @nsmca83 if you have bias towards dishtv then no issue but please think before comparing dishtv to other dth services.
I agree with you brother i am also very happy with airtel digital tv❤

Meaning less entertainment is good in more money and more entertainment in less money is bad thing :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Plz Close This Thread Basil bro

Meaning less entertainment is good in more money and more entertainment in less money is bad thing :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Plz Close This Thread Basil bro
So not having requested channels and still paying for it is excellent for you.Dishtv is missing so many HD channels like Zee South HD Channels,UTV HD, CN HD+, MTV HD+, AAJ Tak HD, DD NEWS HD, even south focused d2h don't have them south HD Channels.

Last edited:
So not having requested channels and still paying for it is excellent for you.Dishtv is missing so many HD channels like Zee South HD Channels,UTV HD, CN HD+, MTV HD+, AAJ Tak HD, DD NEWS HD, even south focused d2h don't have them south HD Channels.
Thing is, Dish/d2h is good at adding SD channels, but terrible at adding HD channels. I think the last HD channels added on Dish TV were Movies Now HD and Times Now HD.
But you will loose some channels like HBO HD which is currently available in dish tv. Its only your decision bro.
HBO HD is not available on dishtv.....only HBO sd
Correct. HBO HD was there on Dish TV when it launched in September 2016. But since d2h never had it, Dish TV removed it afterwards. Neither has ever added it back.

It is a similar story with Sony BBC Earth HD but with a happy ending. Dish TV had it from the start but removed it later while d2h did not have it at all. However, in early 2019, both d2h and Dish TV added it.

Last edited:
All dth some state some positive available some negative available my tamilnadu state analysis all dth dishtv is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock