Good News Finally installed Tata Sky HD

SD Channels - Tatasky
HD Channels - Airtel

Tatasky gives hd Channels quality in 1080i resolution unlike Airtel in 1080p.

That's Why Airtels picture quality is rich in colours

Who says ??? LoL

And is there any channel in India that broadcasts in 1080p ???

HD channels PQ is same in both DTH

So, after a lot of research I finally decided to install Tata Sky Hd for my new LG TV, I've been the user of ADTV SD for 10 years, and I find the HD picture quality of Tata Sky HD superb and SD channel quality satisfactory, the installation and online ordering process was quite smooth.
Outer Dish:
3cCv6Fm.jpg

Set Top Box:
hzbYfxi.jpg

Remote Control:
HWc29FJ.jpg

HD channel Snaps:
bTTXRoF.jpg

rCv5TT0.jpg

yPYPt7L.jpg

Signal Strength: (Surprised being an ADTV user)
wQGZn5T.jpg
I've updated the post with the snaps, have a look

Even some TS STB has 1080p and some STB has 4K option, does that mean a channel will play in 1080p or 4K ???

I never told that having High clarity setting in STB means max quality. I only stated the fact. The fact is Airtel has 1080P in resolution setting. I can vouch for that. Why are u misinterpreting ?

Congratulations bro :) Welcome to our Tatasky family :welcome:
BTW, bro you've got any idea what should I do with my Airtel dish and set top box, it's just lying there, and the Tata Sky guy told me about some fine that Airtel might ask in future

P.S- Someone have any idea what should I do with my idle lying Airtel connection, the
Tata Sky guy told me that Airtel might fine me for an idle connection
Nothing. As far as I know airtel charges some fine for late recharge. No charges for idle connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock