Good News Finally Switched from Dishtv to TATA SKY

I'm planning to shift from d2h to Tata sky.. Can any of you help me with this info?

In d2h, there is an option to set channel no.s 1 to 80 with our favourite channels.. Basically there are different 4 different user configurations and each user can have 20 favourite channels which can be directly accessible from channel no.s 1 to 80

Is there any such user friendly feature in Tata sky to set first 80 channel nos with our favourite channels? Please suggest.. It will be very helpful to my grandparents to directly access the channels instead of going to guide and selecting channels

I'm planning to shift from d2h to Tata sky.. Can any of you help me with this info?

In d2h, there is an option to set channel no.s 1 to 80 with our favourite channels.. Basically there are different 4 different user configurations and each user can have 20 favourite channels which can be directly accessible from channel no.s 1 to 80

Is there any such user friendly feature in Tata sky to set first 80 channel nos with our favourite channels? Please suggest.. It will be very helpful to my grandparents to directly access the channels instead of going to guide and selecting channels

TS only have 50 Fav chs from 900 to 950

Digital audio output

My primary connection is d2h and now having tata sky also as secondary connection.
D2h HD 6666rf and tatasky hsv2034tat .

D2h UI is more user friendly and remote is decent. In d2h favourite list starts from 1.

We can add favourite list in tata sky too, but it starts from ch no 900.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock