FIVE MSM DISCOVERY Group Channels Will be Added on Videocon D2h Platform

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 98
  • Views: Views 24,055
Status
Not open for further replies.
sadiq sir i dont how to post a new thread that ,s why i am not posting new thread ok sadiq sir .

aaryan dhage said:
sadiq sir i dont how to post a new thread that ,s why i am not posting new thread ok sadiq sir .

You can see the "New Thread" button below your post itself. Refer the screenshot.

w9VFLee.jpg

Click that and create your own thread.. Simple... But also, check if the thread is already created for the same topic.

Let's wait until Sept 1, but I highly doubt other than Sony Pal any channel will get added

What GODMAN bro? Do you have any confirmation? Just one more day is there to step into September.

Also, can you confirm if the LCN are correct? They are having Star CJ Alive 2 as test channel at LCN 125. I think they may replace this channel with PAL. But not sure. Let us see.

GODMAN said:
Five MSM Discovery Group Channels will be Added on September Month

zvGlmKT.gif

Sony PIX (LCN : 244)
Package (Platinum HD)

Animal Planet HD (LCN : 454)
Package (Platinum HD)

TLC HD (LCN : 470)
Package (Platinum HD)

Sony Pal (LCN : 111)
Package (Gold, Diamond & Platinum Packs)

Discovery ID (LCN : 124)
Package (Gold, Diamond & Platinum Packs)

Soure By ~ My Office HEAD

Dear GODMAN bro,

Thanks for sharing some news in advance!

But only part of the channels are getting added and Sony PAL seems to be added in LCN 112 instead of LCN 111 as you mentioned. Do you know why this is changed?

Also, please confirm the availability of the other channels you mentioned.

Hi...

Any update on Animal Planet HD...?

Is it adding tonight along with the 2 other Testing HD channels...?

Thanks
Sateesh

I don't think that any other channels will be added today. May be later. Bu we can't say since they can start the testing even this evening.

Sadiq said:
Dear GODMAN bro,

Thanks for sharing some news in advance!

But only part of the channels are getting added and Sony PAL seems to be added in LCN 112 instead of LCN 111 as you mentioned. Do you know why this is changed? Ya bro Its Changed, the Reason One New Channel Coming @ LCN : 111

Also, please confirm the availability of the other channels you mentioned. Next Addition is Discovery ID then Animal Planet HD & TLC HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock