For any Technical help please ask me

• Thread starter Thread starter abhijjeet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 130
  • Views Views: Views 17,822
abhijeet bro only one question how to get rid of interruptions in DTH reception when there is heavy or light rains?
will be wait for your reply:-/

I remember a few months back there was a person who claimed to be working in Tata Sky and people started asking technical queries to him in that thread as well as via PM. When admin asked for his proof via PM, it was revealed fake.

So I want to request the forum staff to first make sure whether the person really works in Tata Sky or not. Because people have huge faith and hope for him.

If he is genuine, its a pleasure to us otherwise it'll be very disappointing.

4bddf4d2052e73beda51eec5bd2f85f1.jpg

Arijit this year you don't have facing this problem because Tatasky migrate to a new satellite and Fec rate is maximum

abhijjeet said:
Now Mr dth fan you get your answers

There is no need to be harsh or rude. You are new to this forum and we have seen many fake person in past who claimed to be working in Tata Sky. Thats why I asked for proof. I hope you understand it.

Ok I am sorry if you hurting I am very old for this forum last year I am only watching another person forums now this year I am logging and distribute to genuine Tata Sky News and knowledge because I know many people come to this forum and giving very wrong news and update form this forum now I am watching to every post if anybody wrong I will be correct them thank you

Back
Top Bottom