For any Technical help please ask me

abhijjeet said:
Ok I am sorry if you hurting I am very old for this forum last year I am only watching another person forums now this year I am logging and distribute to genuine Tata Sky News and knowledge because I know many people come to this forum and giving very wrong news and update form this forum now I am watching to every post if anybody wrong I will be correct them thank you
Nobody giving wrong information..

Brother first thing I give you knowledge for only troubleshooting problem and another signal or box related service problem please don't ask me about channel updation price updation

I am not receiving signal on newly added channels on TS+ HD. I have a building common dish and cable coming from my floor switch. There is a splitter connected in the house. Technician came but no solution since 2 weeks. Can you please suggest me some ways of solving this issue?

I got call from tata sky today they are saying that Super Lnb is the solution for this problem but it is out of stock, they also arranged for technician's visit today again but he said same thing again to replace splitter cables with 2 wires, now I am also confused who is right.

Does super lnb require some sort of amplifier? Because the technician was saying for a super lnb an amplifier also needs to be installed

Very few signals in etv Haryana and mh shradha on other it is around 80percent what will I do

Sandyu In the multi Connection Of One building Only one solution Install the super lnb An amplifier Then Your problem Has been resolved If you install 2wire Your problem Is not resolved

Request for all member please give me pm I give u solutions please do not question me here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock