Discussion Forcing to buy unwanted channels

Register your relative's ID on D2H and create a pack for them by yourself. You only need an OTP once for registering on their site.

I chose my channels on 17th January. 3 Feb midnight my channel package was stopped without migrating me to my chosen package.
I selected my channels again on 4th Feb as some news portals reported that resubmitting the choice will activate the channels.

I am not getting any channel since last 4 days. Complained to d2h and TRAI on twitter , d2h gave me a fake assurance.

Ordered a Tata Sky HD connection yesterday from Amazon. It will be installed today.

I chose my channels on 17th January. 3 Feb midnight my channel package was stopped without migrating me to my chosen package.
I selected my channels again on 4th Feb as some news portals reported that resubmitting the choice will activate the channels.

I am not getting any channel since last 4 days. Complained to d2h and TRAI on twitter , d2h gave me a fake assurance.

Ordered a Tata Sky HD connection yesterday from Amazon. It will be installed today.
All the DTH providers have a long list of complaints from users right now. Not sure how TS is better. I'd switch too, but paying another 1500-2500rs for their STB is not worth it.

All the DTH providers have a long list of complaints from users right now. Not sure how TS is better. I'd switch too, but paying another 1500-2500rs for their STB is not worth it.
I have been calling tweeting emailing to d2h since last 1 week. I just got 1 reply yet and no resolution.

Tata sky on the other hand took just few seconds to reply on twitter.
earlier too there were instances when I planned to ditch d2h connection (because of their pathetic service after acquisition by dishtv). but this time I had no option left.

Tata Sky isn't blocking customers to remove unwanted channels in the basic tier like d2h.

Also they have more channels to choose from

TRAI replied to my complaint email to d2h, but absolutely no response from d2h themselves. Neither in email nor via Twitter for last 3 days. I have given up on these frauds. Since there is no way to get back the recharge amount, I am planning to use the service till expiry and then not recharge ever again. Switching to streaming services I guess is the best option.

Hi.I submite my new pack on 31jan but till not mirgate my pack has expire 29 jan so till my tv blackout i mail d2h for migate my new pack they replay me today - We would like to inform you that your d2h account is inactive due to insufficient balance. Kindly recharge your d2h account in order to enjoy
our services. which pack i recharge because my new pack not migrate till so why recharge for old current pack,again i mail d2h til not replay not pack.
so what i do recharge or wait ?

Tata Sky isn't blocking customers to remove unwanted channels in the basic tier like d2h.

Also they have more channels to choose from
That is the strangest thing. D2H was the first one to to let us remove all the channels from base package last month itself while Tata Sky was lying to its customers and hadn't implemented any of the new rules, but now they have gone backwards and become opposite.

I have been calling tweeting emailing to d2h since last 1 week. I just got 1 reply yet and no resolution.

Tata sky on the other hand took just few seconds to reply on twitter.
earlier too there were instances when I planned to ditch d2h connection (because of their pathetic service after acquisition by dishtv). but this time I had no option left.
I have 2000rs in my account and can't leave d2h. And even if I could, I'd want an STB which would work with all operators instead of locking us to one operator. Those STBs cost a lot of money :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock