FOX LIFE CELEBRATES a ONEderful Year

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
FOX Life, India’s leading travel and lifestyle channel, turned ONE this year and celebrated the success at a grand party organized by the channel at JW Marriott, Juhu on 14th October 2015.

FOX Life celebrated its position of being the undisputed leader in the Travel & Lifestyle genre with much élan and the party was attended by Delhi’s top socialites and corporates.

Swati Mohan, Business Head – India, FOX international Channels said, “FOX Life turned ONE this year and this journey as the undisputed leader in the Travel & Lifestyle genre, has been exciting, fun and fruitful.

It’s been a ONEderful year and the years to come will be more challenging but we promise to make it bigger and better.

FOX Life as a channel looks forward to expand the lifestyle genre and bring something new for its viewers every year.”

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/press-releases/fox-life-celebrates-a-onederful-year-mumbai/

congrats Fox Life :clap:hs:tup:win .... Thanks for the share bro but give correct title difficult to understand "ONEderful" :-/ ...

I watch and love this channel....
One of my favorite channels

Only 1 year completed, I thought the channel was available from years? :huh

''Fox Life launched in India on 15 June 2014, replacing Fox Traveller.'' :huh Wikipedia

ABCDEFGH said:
Only 1 year completed, I thought the channel was available from years? :huh

Previously known as Fox History & Entertainment and was renamed FOX History & Traveller in May 2011 further as Fox Traveller in October 2011 and further renamed Fox Life on 15 June 2014 :c :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock