Good News Joined Tata Play Family

ROHITrj07

Reaction score
Earlier I used Airtel dth for almost 5 years no major reason to shift got good offer so yesterday Switched to Tata Play HD Connection for Rs.1900 and got 3000 cashback. Only Box Changed with existing airtel ODU technician installed tata play box with my Airtel dth adaptor is this okay he said this adaptor will work in this box also It's a flextronics box channel quality is same as airtel. One thing more I am not getting star sports free as tata play advertising can I get it.

Congrats bro.
There is no problem using Airtel Adaptor in Tata Play as both are of 12 V.

Also in 1900 with 3000 cashback, I hope they have given you the Tata Play adaptor for future use to keep it with you.

All stb adaptor are same including jio.
Seems you have got it installed from unauthorized person, have you got it your name and how much you got cashback and whose number is rmn?

Congratulations welcome to Tata Play family.. Signal can be improved a bit in your setup. If you have low idea on alignment don't do anything or needs but touch..

All stb adaptor are same including jio.
Seems you have got it installed from unauthorized person, have you got it your name and how much you got cashback and whose number is rmn?
No I have booked connection offline via dealer My name is Rohit mehra 3000 cashback I got my number is rmn

Congrats bro.
There is no problem using Airtel Adaptor in Tata Play as both are of 12 V.

Also in 1900 with 3000 cashback, I hope they have given you the Tata Play adaptor for future use to keep it with you.
Yes i have got all the accessories including adaptor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock