Free HEVC stb upgrade offer

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 6,624
My idea is sun directs previous HD box is good than new HEVC box even old box feature not available in new box
1. Old Hd box can record two channels same frequency simultaneously
2. Old box can record one channel and at the same time can watch
recorded channels
3.New HEVC Box only can recored one channel and at the same time
cant watch recorded channel
Because of this issue, I am planning switch to some other DTH..I complained this to Nodal office, still they are not able to resolve this issue.. Please raise this as a complaint..I multiple complaints comes, they may try to unlock this issue

Recording features were good in old STB,two channels from same tp can be recorded,while recording a channel,recorded programs can be watched at the same time.in New STB it is not possible.
e68db47e7f77a1b25acd74ec64200bc2.jpg
Recording option seems to be useless now in new STB...

Because of this issue, I am planning switch to some other DTH..I complained this to Nodal office, still they are not able to resolve this issue.. Please raise this as a complaint..I multiple complaints comes, they may try to unlock this issue

They will not fix as soon bro for sure :), Similar to this I am seeing Fav issue in last two years:cry: . Fav list not at all working in HD boxes from ages:wall

Raise this as an issue..When multiple complaints come, they may try to fix this recording issue by some updates...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock