Free packages without base pack or alacarte pack

• Thread starter Thread starter profsathya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 3,978

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
In airtel dth we have free lifetime tamil channels as a free addon, so if you choose any base pack or alacarte pack you can select channels apart from lifetime tamil channels. But in dish tv you do not have free lifetime addon . I would like to know whether other dth customers apart from airtel and dish get this benefit. I mean not as a free addon with base pack but even without them

profsathya said:
In airtel dth we have free lifetime tamil channels as a free addon, so if you choose any base pack or alacarte pack you can select channels apart from lifetime tamil channels. But in dish tv you do not have free lifetime addon . I would like to know whether other dth customers apart from airtel and dish get this benefit. I mean not as a free addon with base pack but even without them

sathya please help me with airtel alacarte

im having lot of trouble with airtel customer care recently , they are saying to my father that you should first subscribe to some monthly pack then only you can use alacarte . [are they talking about tops or confusing us i dont know ]

What ive read about alacarte is that it is a independent pack of 150rs which cant be clubbed with other monthly packs and we have to send list of channel to them to [email protected]

Customer care added some 99rs pack ...[we dont watch any channel in that list is total money waste ] and now they say add alacarte ,then what is the use of alacarte [i'e; pay for the channel we want]

@Mysticwind bro -- for activate ala-carte monthly pack dont call adtv cc bro .. You have to mail [email protected] with your customer id , customer name , RTN , list what are the channels that you want to activate in this pack details .. Maximum and Minimum Price of this pack is 172rs. You can activate channels upto this amount above this you cant add channels in this package .. But you can activate channels as via addon , alacarte topups with this pack :) ..

Gobinaath said:
@Mysticwind bro -- for activate ala-carte monthly pack dont call adtv cc bro .. You have to mail [email protected] with your customer id , customer name , RTN , list what are the channels that you want to activate in this pack details .. Maximum and Minimum Price of this pack is 172rs. You can activate channels upto this amount above this you cant add channels in this package .. But you can activate channels as via addon , alacarte topups with this pack :) ..

What is RTN ? Where to get RTN details ? is rtn manditory ?

MysticWind said:
What is RTN ? Where to get RTN details ? is rtn manditory ?

RTN is nothing but ur Register telephone number of ur adtv connection .. I think itz mandatory to send as per adtv cc :) ..

Gobinaath said:

Bro, i don't think there is any maximum limit of Rs.150 + Tax. Only minimum limit is there.. means You can add any number of channels. I had Ala-carte pack worth 210 per month.
Instructions for selecting your a-la-carte channels:
Alacarte pack is a monthly package with minimum monthly rental of Rs. 150 (plus taxes as applicable), and cannot be clubbed with any other monthly package.
To add channels to your existing monthly package as topups, please SMS ADD <Channel No.> to 54325.
airtel Digital TV Top Ups | DTH Top Up Plans

Ritesh said:
Bro, i don't think there is any maximum limit of Rs.150 + Tax. Only minimum limit is there.. means You can add any number of channels. I had Ala-carte pack worth 210 per month.

Rs.150 is the maximum limit of free topups with Rs.150 base pack. If you exceed 150 then they use regular topup. Effectively you can add as many extra topups but base pack value is not flexible.

Back
Top Bottom