free showcase channel

but any chance of that free showcase ... any body please forward this requestt to the higher level of tata sky

soorya_g said:
They moved 49 channels to Mpeg4 and added only 19 new channels so far.
Hence space is not the problem now. They can add free show case in Mpeg2 for the time being which may satisfy the customers of all languages.
If there is a will there a way.

I don't think showcase is necessary as we have so many Movie channels which will telecast same movie at almost same time when released to showcase or Movie On Demand as these movie channels are very aggressive in buying satellite right.

Yeah true. But according to CEO, TATASKY is premium service and premium service comes at a cost. So better to forget free showcase.

"In 2006, when we started, we were clear that our target will be the urban markets which were looking for good-quality viewing and customised choice of the programmes, and were ready to pay a bit of premium (analog cable did not provide them this) for it," says Harit Nagpal, CEO of Tata Sky

Ref: DTH readies for final assault on cable business | Business Standard

jmvd.jitender said:
but I am asking a movie channel which telecast star gold's movies without break

Ad is just 12 min per hour from 1st oct 2013. So just bear that Or skip ad with TATASKY HD+.

jmvd.jitender said:
but I am asking a movie channel which telecast star gold's movies without break

Movies ad free available on any star HD channels, Sony HD and colors HD. Purchase Tata sky+ HD, record and watch any time without breaks

dipayan said:
I don't think showcase is necessary as we have so many Movie channels which will telecast same movie at almost same time when released to showcase or Movie On Demand as these movie channels are very aggressive in buying satellite right.

Yeah true. But according to CEO, TATASKY is premium service and premium service comes at a cost. So better to forget free showcase.

"In 2006, when we started, we were clear that our target will be the urban markets which were looking for good-quality viewing and customised choice of the programmes, and were ready to pay a bit of premium (analog cable did not provide them this) for it," says Harit Nagpal, CEO of Tata Sky

Ref: DTH readies for final assault on cable business | Business Standard
I wanted to contradict your earlier statement showing reasons for not able to add show case channels till the migration completes. Just that.
In your language it is a misleading statement.
First you tried to convince with some reasons like migration and now you refer Harit Nagpal. Good defense.

soorya_g said:
I wanted to contradict your earlier statement showing reasons for not able to add show case channels till the migration completes. Just that.
In your language it is a misleading statement.
First you tried to convince with some reasons like migration and now you refer Harit Nagpal. Good defense.

TATASKY is not my company. TATASKY policy doesn't run according to me. I am just a customer. A happy customer. So there is nothing to defense. I pointed out what I think and what I find on press release. Earlier I thought they might add showcase as monthly add-on instead of daily but from press release it looks like they are not gonna do that.

At least I don't provide any misleading information like you did (in case of MPEG 2, MPEG 4, which one produce best PQ ?) earlier. I hope you studied that reference book and understand the difference now. ;)

jmvd.jitender said:
they will not add customers. choice
Problem is that customers still prefer their DTH service otherwise they would not have more than 11 million customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock