Friendly Reminder to deactivate SSS offer-Hollywood SD for ₹4(19/6/16)

RE: Friendly Reminder to deactivate SSS offer

deemah786 said:
it's calculated for 30 days.if its ending on 18th July 11:59 pm.They ll deduct amount on 20th July around 12 am on DBR basis I.e Rs 1.33/day..

:tup:) .. Edited

In my experience , I activated this pack June 16 and i didnt deact.this pack this month and they deducted DBR in my account 1.33 on July 17 :) ..

Sai Jai said:
In my experience , I activated this pack June 16 and i didnt deact.this pack this month and they deducted DBR in my account 1.33 on July 17 :) ..

No bro, I ve too posted based on my experience only.

deemah786 said:
No bro, I ve too posted based on my experience only.

ok bro :tup ..

@OP -- one suggestion possible add offer name & offer starting date in thread title :) ..

Sai Jai said:

Bro you ve said the same as mine.only the dates are different. I said if it's activate on 19th means, ending on 18th July. 19 th they won't deduct the amount, they start deducting from 20th midnight onwards. you activated on Jun-16th.so your validity is till jun-15th 11.59 pm. 16 th they didn't deduct any amount and start deducting from 17th midnight onwards.

deemah786 said:
Bro you ve said the same as mine.only the dates are different. I said if it's activate on 19th means, ending on 18th July. 19 th they won't deduct the amount, they start deducting from 20th midnight onwards. you activated on Jun-16th.so your validity is till jun-15th 11.59 pm. 16 th they didn't deduct any amount and start deducting from 17th midnight onwards.

Yeah bro .. Thats why I edited my reply for your post in post #11 :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock