Future of Sun Direct

sun network and ETV which is part of TV18 network have a mutual agreement, if they are removing some ETV channels it means they are having some problem with the contract now. Wait and watch mostly they will remove all the TV18 channels if there is really a problem

better 100% vedeocon d2h, including all south indian content plus hindi,infotainment ,news . what in sundirect content channels .pls compare

Satvijay said:
sun network and ETV which is part of TV18 network have a mutual agreement, if they are removing some ETV channels it means they are having some problem with the contract now. Wait and watch mostly they will remove all the TV18 channels if there is really a problem

The days of Sun 18 are end now there is no connection between Sun and TV 18 and there is never a partnership between Sun and TV 18, Sun 18 is formed because of distribution of TV 18 and Sun channels but it ends and now TV 18 and Disney form Indiacast UTV just for distributing there channels in different platform.

Bishnu15 said:
He said, before removing ETV Rajasthan, they added DD Rajasthan. According to him DD -Rajasthan NO.1 Rajasthani channel.

Just watch more DD Rajasthan and they would move back to ETV Rajasthan. ;) ;)

Now Sd have lost their field in malayalam lot's of new and so many channels are missing in sundirect
Reporter
kappa tv
mathrubumi news
safari tv
kaumady tv
tv now
goodness
jeevan tv.
hop they will add these channels after getting new tp 's .....

Future of Sun Direct is bright it seems as they 9 New channels in just first 3 months of 2014.

These are:

1. Hindi Entertainmet: DD -India
2. Hindi News & Current Affairs : DD -Rajasthan, DD -Madhya Pradesh, DD -Uttar Pradesh
3. Bhojpuri: DD -Bihar
4. North -Eastern: DD -North East
5. Sports: Sony Six
6. Infotainment: Discovery Tamil
7. Kannada: Samaya News 24X7.
Good Good. Really good progress. 9 Channels in 3 months means average 3 channels per month.

HOUSE-MD said:
Just watch more DD Rajasthan and they would move back to ETV Rajasthan. ;) ;)

Why do you say so ? Please clarify your stance.

Anirudha Das said:
But still I am confuse about one thing is there is any bangla feed of Star Utsav is Star Utsav Bangla exists i am always see @Bishnu15 is talking about Star Utsav Bangla in Sun Direct.

I dont say it. Its sun direct who claims to have 10 Bengali channels with Star Usav's Bangla feed. Though I know star utsav does not have much Bangla content to offer.

nipinlal007 said:
Now Sd have lost their field in malayalam lot's of new and so many channels are missing in sundirect
Reporter
kappa tv
mathrubumi news
safari tv
kaumady tv
tv now
goodness
jeevan tv.
hop they will add these channels after getting new tp 's .....

These Malayalam channels can only be added once they get new tps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock