FX HD,CI HD,NICK HD+, Z cafe hd is back with SWP HD

• Thread starter kittu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 16,573
Iam upgrade customer but Iam not getting 5hd channels. Please help me sir.

Guys, All 5 channels (SWP HD, ZCafe HD, C Infinity HD, FXHD, & Nick HD) finally got activated. Now, the process is like three days back i tweeted to @airtel_presence regarding this issue.
Got general reply that they will get in touch soon. i kept poking them and finally they called me today and activated the channels. I asked about the issue to which he replied that since these 5 channels have been introduced, some tech prob have come up. Customer need to get in touch with us to activate these channels, or wait for the resolution to happen on it self.
So, i suggest all of you to get down to twitter and get these channels activated. Cheers...!

image upload no ads

rtz2042 said:
Guys, All 5 channels (SWP HD, ZCafe HD, C Infinity HD, FXHD, & Nick HD) finally got activated. Now, the process is like three days back i tweeted to @airtel_presence regarding this issue.
Got general reply that they will get in touch soon. i kept poking them and finally they called me today and activated the channels. I asked about the issue to which he replied that since these 5 channels have been introduced, some tech prob have come up. Customer need to get in touch with us to activate these channels, or wait for the resolution to happen on it self.
So, i suggest all of you to get down to twitter and get these channels activated. Cheers...!

image upload no ads

Lucky you, am still greeted with the Evergreen errr I mean Everblack Error 4 screen :D

Finally all 5 Hd channels activated in my Magnun HD annual pack automatically

b1675bb28ffcc0e85562a5126bb867f5.jpg
383e04679e7819e3396142ea820d4f43.jpg
20791e43ff2021dd8b806ab05c60091e.jpg
42d9b8098c24b63061b55e4e45347786.jpg
7adfa310ed1c316037084553627af042.jpg

I'm on South Mega 33HD, I'm not getting FX HD , COLORS INFINITY HD , NICK HD+ , ZEE CAFE HD AND STAR WORLD PREMIERE HD... Am i eligible to get those 5 HD channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock