Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 230
  • Views: Views 33,796
@Bapun Raz its nt jst GOT..
ballers, room no 104 many have leaked bro..
need a separate thread.
dnt merge with GOT thread

Thread is for whole series..

The fourth episode of Game of Thrones' on-going seventh season has been leaked online, and it seems to be connected to the hack of HBO's servers from earlier this week, which was said to have more than GoT script outlines only. The upcoming episode – set to air August 6 in the US, and August 7 in India – contains two watermarks: a "Star India" one in the bottom-right corner, and a "for internal viewing only" one in the top-left corner.
"This confirms the compromise of episode 4 of Game of Thrones Season 7, earlier this afternoon," a Star India spokesperson told Gadgets 360. "We take this breach very seriously and have immediately initiated forensic investigations at our and the technology partner’s end to swiftly determine the cause. This is a grave issue and we are taking appropriate legal remedial action.”
Gadgets 360 has independently confirmed that the episode, available on multiple websites and via Reddit forums in a low-quality version, appears to be genuine. It does carry a date of July 20 in its opening info card, which suggests that the episode has been ready since the first week of Game of Thrones season 7, typical for productions of such level. At the same time, it's likely that the leaked episode may not be the final cut.

HBO Confirms Star India Responsible For Game Of Thrones Episode Four Leak
Team Republic | 3 hours ago
HBO confirms that episode four of the blockbuster TV series Game of Thrones has got leaked on Friday two days before getting aired on TV, after several alleged threats from hackers across the globe. According to media reports, next week’s episode has been leaked from one of HBO’s international network partners Star India, which receives the episodes before they are aired on TV.
The studio immediately issued a statement regarding the leak which read “This confirms the compromise of episode 4 of Game of Thrones Season 7, earlier this afternoon. We take this breach very seriously and have immediately initiated forensic investigations at our and the technology partner's end to swiftly determine the cause."
HBO has also reiterated that they are taking this matter with utmost seriousness and are ready to take strict and appropriate legal remedial action. Earlier this week, HBO bosses slammed the latest ‘unsettling and disturbing’ hack after revealing that another Game of thrones script was leaked.
Hackers have allegedly claimed to have stolen a script from next week's fourth episode and they have threatened that more would be "coming soon".The hack was announced on Sunday via an anonymous email which was sent to many reporters.
Upcoming episodes of numerous HBO series and at least one script have been put online following a major cyber attack. HBO chairman and CEO Richard Pleper slammed the latest attack in an email to employees that alerted them to the breach in security

I don't think that STAR will leake it. It'll reduce their viewers on hotstar.

So it's impossible that STAR India leaked GOT. :k

It was an internal job at star india... They are still investigating who did this and will take very strict and legal action against them

It was an internal job at star india... They are still investigating who did this and will take very strict and legal action against them
If all blame comes on STAR, star has to give up GOT & other HBO shows.

This fire tv stick make it possible to watch game of thrones also all us based tv show even uk based with latest. I have watch episode 4 GOT season7 for few minute just to check wheather its leak or rumour but i will watch legally but in same time i am Loving it fire tv stick as it made possible to watch content which sadly cant be telecast in india and the episode 4 for GOT season7 name is- The spoils of war.
And i think its clearly leaked from star as its written on top for internal viewing and down side star india pvt ltd.
This star india spoil the premium subscriber money by leaking the content online.

Last edited:
d16312aa799d5058393e90850c8ff0d9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock