Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 230
  • Views: Views 33,730
People hating an Indian series something named like 'pehredaar piya ki', are the same people who enjoy watching 'Game of thrones'.
Irony!

People hating an Indian series something named like 'pehredaar piya ki', are the same people who enjoy watching 'Game of thrones'.
Irony!
Due to 15 times face reaction & 20 times body reaction, rapidly reapet in our Indian serial.
So, the basically, in 30 minutes serial, original is only 17 minutes.

wt*
Aarey bhai pls don't provide spoilers atleast for one or 2 days after the episode airs,many people like me who go to office don't have the time to watch it early in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ratnesh I have edited your post. Please use the spoiler box in your post if you are writing spoilers :k

ABCDEFGH

Code:
Code:
[SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

37a5712e17bf60b8f32c85235e4334be.jpg

efcd35a724a249ddc147842d5083f35d.jpg

In episode 5 highlight are
Bronn save Jamie
Deanerys burn Dickon and Randyll Tarly
Jamie met Tyrion
Jorah return to Deanerys
Arya spying L.fingure
John leave dragonstone
John show, brotherhood, Tormud, and Gend reunion with The Hound up {who are in cell} to fight and catch a living Wight as proof.
20sjc48.png

*My favorite scene was when Gendry kills the King's landing guards by his Hummer.

Last edited by a moderator:
In episode 5 highlight are
Bronn save Jamie
Deanerys burn Dickon and Randyll Tarly
Jamie met Tyrion
Jorah return to Deanerys
Arya spying L.fingure
John leave dragonstone
John show, brotherhood, Tormud, and Gend reunion with The Hound up {who are in cell} to fight and catch a living Wight as proof.
20sjc48.png

*My favorite scene was when Gendry kills the King's landing guards by his Hummer.

Please use spoiler box if you're posting spoilers.

Check post #117 for spoiler code :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock