Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 230
  • Views Views: Views 34,297
Actually it was third telecast. Don't known when will repeat.but it is available in internet and I belive in tatasky vod

Shadow said:
Dude , there is nothing stupid about it...these kinds of leak happen every now and then...if I remeber correctly GOT is the most pirated tv series on the internet...It will in no way impact HBO or their subscribers. .
It will stay draw very good viewership

it is stupid to send screeners for review for the show which doesnt require reviews.

sagar.patnaik said:
it is stupid to send screeners for review for the show which doesnt require reviews.

Why doesn't it need reviews??..
I know its a successful show but its always good to have reviews to push up the. registerations..

Forgot to mention. The series is so popular that sony comming with indian version " rani mahal"with sakshi.you can see the news in serial section
10ab90c0e3f32ffdeb7be34b709cf89f.jpg

Yak.......

Shadow said:
Why doesn't it need reviews??..
I know its a successful show but its always good to have reviews to push up the. registerations..

Dude u just said it wont impact HBO and now ur saying reviews will push up registerations. Contradicting isnt it.

I said the leakes wont impact...
the reviews will have a positive impact (if the reviews are postive ...), they will push up subscription...

Shadow said:
I said the leakes wont impact...
the reviews will have a positive impact (if the reviews are postive ...), they will push up subscription...

Really GOT has an established huge fan base. Reviews doesnt matter people will anyways watch it. Why did HBO did it this time why not before plus once they sent the screeners they said it might get leaked. Here we go i think they wanted it to get leaked.

dinesh19 said:
he is talking about availability in tatasky..sd channels are not availablein ts

nope dinesh i am not talking about availability in tatasky. i knows well that sd version of channel is not available. that is the only reason i said that it's better if this thread better be setting in any hd related section so sd user can avoid this thread easily.

Back
Top Bottom