• Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,813

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello All,

As we all know the Gemini HD channel has audio issues on all the DTH platforms. They are claiming Dolby Digital Plus audio but it's not true. The volume is low and sub woofer is always on regardless of the program making the audio quality very low.

I'm posting this thread in Sun Direct HD because I need help from the Sun Direct HD users to report this to their customer service. As far as my knowledge of this forum is concerned Sun Direct cares very much about quality. Since Sun group is the broadcaster as well for this channel, I hope we'll get a resolution soon. Hence I request the Sun Direct HD users to report this and please post the updates here. Thanks much.

Sun Direct users have been having tough time with Gemini HD.... Gemini HD was launched in Sun direct on Dec 12, 2011 and it was never been an HD channel until they added to other platforms. Since their addition to Videocon, tatasky and airtel- they started showing some HD content. I am sure, broadcaster is well aware of this issue and the resolution should happen from their end only! But, we can always go and complain to get speedy resolution. Thanks!(FYI, I was a sun direct user for almost 3 users and then I switched to Videocon and airtel)

In Dish TV there is no issues of Audio from Gemini HD ..
But Sun Music HD have low volume..

Re: RE: Gemini HD Audio Issue

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
In Dish TV there is no issues of Audio from Gemini HD ..
But Sun Music HD have low volume..

Dish TV doesn't have Dolby Digital Plus for Gemini HD does it?

Surprisingly the audio in Gemini SD channel is better compared to the HD one. Whenever they telecast the Dolby Digital audio, SD channel audio clarity is way better. My home theater is properly up scaling the SD Channel audio to Dolby Digital since the source has it. Same program sounds way too bad in the HD channel with lot of bass when people are talking.

Did someone from sun direct HD complain? The issue has been fixed guys. The bass is normal now. We can confirm when a program with Dolby Digital audio is telecasted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock