Breaking Gemini Music HD added by Airtel Digital TV

Still this channel exclusively on sun direct.no one can activated and watching this channel in our adtv.very worst service of adtv.

Tried this too but they are saying the same that channel is officially not available😒
He(adtv person) told that channel now removed for intenal problem for brodcaster side.i am in outside now.anyone noticed that channel removed now lcn no 931.

Need to wait few days then both Gemini Movies HD, Gemini Music HD will be updated in Boquets & Alacarte.

Honestly, paying for these 2 HD Channels is waste of money as they telecast most of the content in SD Quality

Last edited:
Nope channel is still there, i twitted them, got a call from Social response team, and they said that, channel will be officially available from today EOD and can activate from tomorrow. #JustAirtelThings

But One thing is now clear, After this addition, Airtel is now having maximum number of telugu HD Channels😉
Shame on ETV for not adding its 4 new HD channels on any DTH. 8 is the maximum for now but it could have been 12 if ETV was kind enough to add ETV Cinema, Abhiruchi, Plus and Life HD on even one DTH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock