Gemini TV HD FREE 3 days

@ Rafik bro here is your screenshot as you had only post the link you should have posted in insert image sec :

Image credit : Rafik5393

there is no wonder this is channel is free for 3 days... you will regret if you subscribe with your hard earned money... Oosaravelli not in HD:wall:wall

anjank said:
there is no wonder this is channel is free for 3 days... you will regret if you subscribe with your hard earned money... Oosaravelli not in HD:wall:wall

I continue to support this channel only because I want more Telugu HD channels to be started. Yeah, I know it's not up to the mark with other HD channels. But hopefully they will improve. And definitely they came a long way from the day it started. Let's see.

ilikered said:
I continue to support this channel only because I want more Telugu HD channels to be started. Yeah, I know it's not up to the mark with other HD channels. But hopefully they will improve. And definitely they came a long way from the day it started. Let's see.
may be, they should start Gemini Music HD first:)

anjank said:
may be, they should start Gemini Music HD first:)

i think no chance gemini music hd near in future from sun network because udaya hd and surya hd in Q.

I'm hoping for a HD channel from MAA network.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock