General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,561
  • Views: Views 1,839,547
RajKumar said:
im forgot my password.....anybody....here who can help to find my password....

im not logout from my office pc....hence im here :shy :shy ...when im going to mobile....showing of password...

In login page enter ur login id and click forgot password link in the down of the page ther follow the steps u will get the new password :) ..

Sai Laxman said:
In login page enter ur login id and click forgot password link in the down of the page ther follow the steps u will get the new password :) ..

i dont want change my password bro.... :shy :shy

RajKumar said:
i dont want change my password bro.... :shy :shy

There is no chance to recover ur old password bro and also no chance you login DDF in ur home :lol:) .. And also itz important keyword(password) for u means how u forget it bro :huh:shy:s ..

Sai Laxman said:
There is no chance to recover ur old password bro and also no chance you login DDF in ur home :lol:) .. And also itz important keyword(password) for u means how u forget it bro :huh:shy:s ..

normally...im made same password for all sites....but before three weeks im changed only IRCTC & DDF password...but remembered.... :shy :shy

amarnathkvk said:
Does your browser remembers the password? if yes follw the link 

Note this applicable for chrome browser : Manage and view saved passwords in Chrome browser

thankq bro........ im done this thing but....not saved password....only showing X mark. :shy  :shy

RajKumar said:
thankq bro........ im done this thing but....not saved password....only showing X mark. :shy  :shy

that means you have not told chrome browser to remember the password now you dont have anyway to find out the password unless if admins can able to read password(chance are less since most of the passwords stored in their own encrypt or hash methods used by frameworks/forums software)

amarnathkvk said:
that means you have not told chrome browser to remember the password now you dont have anyway to find out the password unless if admins can able to read password(chance are less since most of the passwords stored in their own encrypt or hash methods used by frameworks/forums software)

yes....bro....waiting still today....if not remembered by me...then changing my password tomorrow... ;) ;)

amarnathkvk said:
IT Brain ah amar :lol:hs:) ..
#kiddy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock