General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,802,861
One can see that dino guy is blindly supporting airtel sometime I feel he is airtel
Employee..spreading false information just to promote airtel.

For example when I said fav is the main feature which is required in every dth he supported by saying he knows all the LCN and hence no need of fav ..same goes for his parents! 😂😂
Height of support!

So i should agree always with ur statements? It is a fact that many people even elders remember LCN of the Channels which they watch on daily basis..also surfing and finding other channels is not that hard.

This by no ways means that i said favourite feature is not required or i intended to support Airtel Digital TV for not having dedicated LCN for favorite channels. I just stated favourite channel feature is not a major necessity and i regard dedicated LCN for same as being not of any use rather wastage of empty LCN slots

Please understand things properly rather than always misinterpreting my comments and making allegations against me. This is not a thing which u should be happy about, rather try to learn from ur mistakes

Dear sir,
please ban persons who are blindly supporting brand and abuse/bullying others in the name of defending the brand, I think this forum for consumers not for fans, bye😀

I am not bullying anyone rather i am patiently answering all the baseless comments being made against me nor am i being anti or biased to any brand. What some others r doing to me is actually bullying and a tactic to just wrongly accuse me for various things when they r unable to respond on facts

Dear @Abhinav , post the ruckus and unwanted allegations in this thread, i had started posting on a thread that I started. And I faced the same kind of intervention and misinformation over there. On reporting these to ddf, It was my posts that were taken down and the thread closed out.

I have found much more useful ADTV info on DDF than anywhere else, and have given due credit and behaved in a civil manner as much as possible. But with the repeated kind of unwanted experience and treatment, I'd rather not be a part of this forum.

Once again, apologies to the OP of this thread. Thanks to all fellow members for their kind words and support.

Hence please engage in constructive discussions rather than continuously trying to level false allegations against me and making fun of me. This definitely is not " behaving in civil manner " and correct way to conduct oneself on a forum.

You r urself creating unwanted experience by unnecessarily poking fun at me, not understanding comments and just going on using harsh words against me

Hence please engage in constructive discussions rather than continuously trying to level false allegations against me and making fun of me. This definitely is not " behaving in civil manner " and correct way to conduct oneself on a forum.

You r urself creating unwanted experience by unnecessarily poking fun at me, not understanding comments and just going on using harsh words against me
I found this comment in bad taste, and reported the same. It's been 24 hours and no response from the admins.

@dino29 Do not dictate how others should behave. Be sure that you will receive what you deserve.

Not going to waste my time on you or this anymore. Ciao!

What are the use of those restrictions for using reactions where I don't have my own freedom to use them 🙏
(Sorry to say DDF Rules are quite confusing)

What are the use of those restrictions for using reactions where I don't have my own freedom to use them 🙏
(Sorry to say DDF Rules are quite confusing)
They are to use at appropriate places, if someone died you aren't supposed to give a 'haha' reaction citing freedom to use the feature.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock