General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,456
  • Views: Views 1,792,334
@dino29 Bro! 200% I'm Not Offending You,,,

Whenever I Ask My Wife Something On Couple Of Words, She Replies With Paragraph And For Some Mins Too,,,

Same Way Whenever Someone Ask / Says In Few Words, You're Replying Them By Writing Essays!

May I Know, Why Is That???

Bcoz i like to explain things properly rather than just give a short cut reply. In whatever work i do i always put full focus in, carefully analyse how and what needs to b done and even if takes little bit longer i enjoy doing so and achieve best possible perfection it. Many times i take many weeks to formulate/ research/ properly list out feedback for broadcasters or operator which i then share with them. Also i very carefully figure out best possible way for my feedback to reach the concerned people / team and many times spend much time searching for contact details for the same.

So you can say if i do anything i do do with utmost dedication, conviction, focus , honesty and put in lot of time, hardwork in the same. I do not like doing superficial or makeshift kind of work, it does not give me satisfaction..same goes for when i write or explain about things to others :)

Although I don't agree with some of his views specially regarding Tata Play. I feel he treats this forum more like a forum than a social media sites. He gives insights about the industry. Rather than talk about some pop culture topic.

Thanks bhai ! 🙏
It is always good to have different opinions and have discussions on the same. It helps to expand knowledge and get clarity about things. Many members think i am arrogant, bias, etc. but truth is i am calm, composed, balanced, straightforward in putting out facts / information as it stands and have no fear or shame in apologizing if i make a mistake :)

Thanks bhai ! 🙏
It is always good to have different opinions and have discussions on the same. It helps to expand knowledge and get clarity about things. Many members think i am arrogant, bias, etc. but truth is i am calm, composed, balanced, straightforward in putting out facts / information as it stands and have no fear or shame in apologizing if i make a mistake :)
Dino bro, no one sees you as arrogant person...its just the matter of different minds giving different statement..no hatred towards you. your knowledge is awesome.Love you always :hrt:

Dino bro, no one sees you as arrogant person...its just the matter of different minds giving different statement..no hatred towards you. your knowledge is awesome.Love you always :hrt:

Thanks for the appreciation and kind words Bhai , it means lot to me 🙏

Grateful to u and others for co-operation support all thru last 12 years. I feel truly blessed to have been able to share my knowledge with all thru this wonderful forum and in the process even got to learn so much more :)

Last edited:
Just noticed i am no longer holding the "Airtel Expert" designation in the forum as same has been rolled back without giving any intimation to me. Anyways thanks for giving me this honour / responsibility though for a very short duration 🙏

Just noticed i am no longer holding the "Airtel Expert" designation in the forum as same has been rolled back without giving any intimation to me. Anyways thanks for giving me this honour / responsibility though for a very short duration 🙏
The title was revoked unanimously in 1st week of December mainly because of the posting patterns, aggressive behaviour and false allegations even towards new members instead of helping them or clearing their doubts.

These titles are given to only a few members who show extensive knowledge in their respective fields. Users' behaviour, posting pattern and tendency to help others in their queries & doubts are also important factors in getting the title.
As mentioned in announcement thread, unlike the regular tags, custom title are only for exceptional people who have knowledge and are also eager to happily help others maintaining calm nature which sets an example for other members.

The title was revoked unanimously in 1st week of December mainly because of the posting patterns, aggressive behaviour and false allegations even towards new members instead of helping them or clearing their doubts.

As mentioned in announcement thread, unlike the regular tags, custom title are only for exceptional people who have knowledge and are also eager to happily help others maintaining calm nature which sets an example for other members.

Thanks Bhai for sharing this information 🙏

I disagree that there was anything wrong in my posting pattern, behaviour or that i made any false allegations against any member.

Rather on the flip side there r constant attempts made by various members in this forum to malign my image, unnecessarily poke fun at my comments & they even have a posting pattern which can called one sided/bias, incite arguments , lack proper reasoning. They infact have an aggrssive/harsh tone towards, on the other side i have always remained calm and invested so much time/efforts in answering all their questions / allegations even though most lack a substance and r often devoid of merit.

Lastly i have always tried to help other members even those who constantly comment negatively to my posts.

Anyways i never have worked or done things for recognition or posts hence it does not matter if i was stripped of Airtel Expert tag. I know some members would b very happy hearing this news and i am satisfied to have given reason to smile. I shall always stand by my principles of honesty, hardwork, integrity and help everyone as much as i can. If i keep receiving criticism for standing upto these rules, get demoted again or even get banned for the forum...i will happily accept it.

Just a request please do inform either publicly or in private when such changes r made in the future 🙏

Last edited:
Woke up like a child today with no worries. Felt like I personally achieved something.
upFNxLR.jpg

ADTV also has flaws but again some people here tend to ignore it and only like to see the positive aspects

They then will go to other DTH threads and only bring out their flaws there ignore their positive aspects

Then they will have all the time in the world to defend their acts and post loooong articles to justify their acts
I totally agree with you.

In fact, if we point out and speak out against such incidents, our comments are deleted and even threads get closed out by ddf.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock