General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,469
  • Views: Views 1,800,538
I totally agree with you.

In fact, if we point out and speak out against such incidents, our comments are deleted and even threads get closed out by ddf.
What you want is to target and attack him everywhere. This is not Twitter or any other social media platform and we won't allow trolling in any case. You are so agitated that now quoting weeks-old posts and without understanding our soft alerts started to question moderation as well.

Several threads had to be cleaned and closed due to this behaviour and we have been dealing with you very leniently. Any other person would have handed over a ban by now but I don't believe in that and want to maintain a fair balance.

As mentioned in deleting reasons you are free to oppose others' views, counter their points, even have heated discussions in a civilized manner. But there is no chance of tolerating trolling kind of behaviour. This applies to @dino29 as well, several of your posts were also deleted for same reason.

What you want is to target and attack him everywhere. This is not Twitter or any other social media platform and we won't allow trolling in any case. You are so agitated that now quoting weeks-old posts and without understanding our soft alerts started to question moderation as well.

Several threads had to be cleaned and closed due to this behaviour and we have been dealing with you very leniently. Any other person would have handed over a ban by now but I don't believe in that and want to maintain a fair balance.

As mentioned in deleting reasons you are free to oppose others' views, counter their points, even have heated discussions in a civilized manner. But there is no chance of tolerating trolling kind of behaviour. This applies to @dino29 as well, several of your posts were also deleted for same reason.
Dear sir,
please ban persons who are blindly supporting brand and abuse/bullying others in the name of defending the brand, I think this forum for consumers not for fans, bye😀

Dear sir,
please ban persons who are blindly supporting brand and abuse/bullying others in the name of defending the brand, I think this forum for consumers not for fans, bye😀
Soft warning, alerts, etc. are primary measures that we are trying for BOTH of them, if it doesn't makes any change then ban is only the last resort.

One can see that dino guy is blindly supporting airtel sometime I feel he is airtel
Employee..spreading false information just to promote airtel.

For example when I said fav is the main feature which is required in every dth he supported by saying he knows all the LCN and hence no need of fav ..same goes for his parents! 😂😂
Height of support!

Hi, after all the hullabaloo, I am posting updates on my original post from earlier.

Dear @Abhinav , post the ruckus and unwanted allegations in this thread, i had started posting on a thread that I started. And I faced the same kind of intervention and misinformation over there. On reporting these to ddf, It was my posts that were taken down and the thread closed out.

I have found much more useful ADTV info on DDF than anywhere else, and have given due credit and behaved in a civil manner as much as possible. But with the repeated kind of unwanted experience and treatment, I'd rather not be a part of this forum.

Once again, apologies to the OP of this thread. Thanks to all fellow members for their kind words and support.

Last edited:
I think this thread is being far fetched now. We are deviating from the discussion points.
We shouldn’t forget that it’s a forum for discussion, there will be deviation in views of every member. Have arguments but in a controlled manner, we shouldn’t get personal.
As a consumer, we are the kings/queens. It’s us who decide on the purchase decision at the end of the day. We should have views of others,but at the end of the day final decision is ours only. If you feel someone is biased, just ignore them or report if it has crossed a certain limit.
Because there isn’t any end of any arguments that we don’t want to end.

Last edited:
I think this thread is being far fetched now. We are deviating from the discussion points.
We shouldn’t forget that it’s a forum for discussion, there will be deviation in views of every member. Have arguments but in a controlled manner, we shouldn’t get personal.
As a consumer, we are the kings/queens. It’s us who decide on the purchase decision at the end of the day. We should have views of others, at the end of the day final decision is ours only. If you feel someone is biased, just ignore.
Because there isn’t any end of arguments.
Naa bro..to some extent we should prevent false information being spread..because If you don't say anything now future buyers when will search will see those false details and will think it is correct

Naa bro..to some extent we should prevent false information being spread..because If you don't say anything now future buyers when will search will see those false details and will think it is correct
That I completely understand, but we have already communicated all those concerns in this thread earlier. Even I have made some comments regarding this. I generally don’t prefer arguments and you will hardly see me doing that here, but I responded this time.
I think that our point has been made already. So it’s better if we let go of this now.

I can assure you, mods have already taken appropriate actions, when and where it was needed.

Last edited:

@Abhinav da i have been a member of this esteemed forum for over a decade. Al this while i have always tried to engage in constructive discussions , share information and help others as much as i can. Forums r meant to be a platform to put forward differing opinions but at the same time these should be backed by facts, usually when any member makes a comment other side has the right to counter it with relevant facts.

All thru these years i have tried to answer all allegations, points put across to me in a calm & detailed manner. There r certain members whose intention is not to discuss about things but rather just troll, criticise for no reason and make baseless allegations. I have in the past tried to engage in meaningful discussions with them but still there r few which do not understand what is being said and just continue making comments which r derogatory thus even making the thread go off topic. In last few weeks i did answer back some of them with tongue and cheek humour bcoz i knew answering with valid facts (as i had done earlier) is not of any consequence to such members.

I tried to help this gentleman @mark2gp pon issues he was facing, look at harsh / rude / derogatory manner in which he has responded to my posts and instead of understanding what us being said he just completely twisted the meaning of all of it and started projecting me in wrong light for no logical reason. Maybe Abhinav da u can guide me as to how to approach such things bcoz i have tried to do what is deemed appropriate

Dear @Abhinav , post the ruckus and unwanted allegations in this thread, i had started posting on a thread that I started. And I faced the same kind of intervention and misinformation over there. On reporting these to ddf, It was my posts that were taken down and the thread closed out.

I have found much more useful ADTV info on DDF than anywhere else, and have given due credit and behaved in a civil manner as much as possible. But with the repeated kind of unwanted experience and treatment, I'd rather not be a part of this forum.

Once again, apologies to the OP of this thread. Thanks to all fellow members for their kind words and support.
You are talking about this thread

All questions posted there were answered point by point and has a marked solution too, there was no reason to continue discussion there. Additionally, both yours and his posts were deleted before thread closure.

As very nicely explained by @Subha_007 bro above you can just report and ignore them instead of indulging in fights. We are doing what we can, except banning, most of our actions aren't visible publicly so it is easy to misunderstand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock