General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Hi All,

Sorry if this is wrong forum to ask this question. What is the Status of MTunesHD and SD channels ? I terribly miss that channel, it used to be my favorite music channel. It is removed from Airtel, but I wanted to know if this is available in other DTH ? Atleast the SD version ? :(

nithinricks85 said:
If Airtel is adding 4 hd channels on Friday...will they surprise by adding 4 new sun hd channels?
No no... KTV HD is in first priority if they add sun channels... They can add all Sun HD channels except Udhaya HD... Or may be Gemini Movies HD...

They may make Telugu viewers starve for Gemini Movies HD just like KTV HD.

@ Jagan : Thanks for the information bro. :) I'm getting ROX HD as I have subscribed to the Infinity Plan, but I had no idea on the reason for this disappearance of MTunes. :( I will miss that channel though.

Activated Value Prime CSD pack @ 220/- (7.33 DBR) from self care. here, CSD- Customer Service Desk

csd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock