General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Buddy, please read the posts below the 1st one as name was also reverted back to Airtel Music later on and same was seen on SD / HD boxes..... Actually as they launched Airtel Playlist service for XStream STB users so during testing they would have made the change applicable across all boxes thereby later correcting the same, please check once more for current status
Arey you yourself check in your secondary box by switching it on. I & everyone here know what we're getting from airtel in music genre. Read all the posts in that thread, it's clearly mentioned there that it's still Airtel Playlist. If the name would've reverted back then the same would've got posted here. EPG clearly mentions the name Airtel Playlist on LCN 479.
If xstream box is having something different from airtel in music genre than the SD/HD STBs then why don't you post images so that everyone can get to know about it.

Arey you yourself check in your secondary box by switching it on. I & everyone here know what we're getting from airtel in music genre. Read all the posts in that thread, it's clearly mentioned there that it's still Airtel Playlist. If the name would've reverted back then the same would've got posted here. EPG clearly mentions the name Airtel Playlist on LCN 479.
If xstream box is having something different from airtel in music genre than the SD/HD STBs then why don't you post images so that everyone can get to know about it.

Buddy i have already posted about the difference u r seeking information about, so name maybe same but Airtel Playlist video channel is exclusively available on XStream Box which airs of mix of content

In Airtel DTH
EPG of some Channel name using Capital and other small letter
What do u think about it ?
There want to use same font like tata play

Last edited:
Guys please keep checking for scrolls on channels, Airtel logo moved little upwards (those placed on bottom right position) so possibly LCN Realignment might start and they would do it either batch wise or at one go...... @Vadirocks u said some days back that this won't happen soon but as i have said it is likely to happen shortly :)

Guys please keep checking for scrolls on channels, Airtel logo moved little upwards (those placed on bottom right position) so possibly LCN Realignment might start and they would do it either batch wise or at one go...... @Vadirocks u said some days back that this won't happen soon but as i have said it is likely to happen shortly :)
Bro how does moving of airtel logo upward indicates that LCN realignment is going to happen...any specific relation in both things..?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock