General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

I think it's Technicolor stb. Currently no use if it supports 1080p because all DTH providers transmitting HD channels in 1080i resolution. 1080p need more bandwidth it will not be beneficial for the companies.
Oh i am not aware of this thanks bhai ;);)(y)

Last edited:
today adtv will get activated...then i will get to know either rdtv oradtv is having good picture quality
Bro, if u compare SD Picture Quality, then I believe RDTV is/was the best. I was using it for the past 9 years, never thought that PQ is blurred or has MPEG Noise. My TV has MPEG Noise reduction, but even with it set to OFF, the SD PQ of Reliance was excellent. With ADTV, the HD PQ is awesome, its a completely new experience for me, since I never viewed HD Live Channels on my TV. But a bit disappointed with the SD PQ given by ADTV HD HEVC STB. Me, and others, are hoping that this SD PQ will improve with the switch to HEVC technology whenever it is done by ADTV.

Also, in my view, SQ PQ comes best when STB is connected to TV by AV cable, and not by HDMI Cable. Maybe experts can throw some light on this point.

Bro, if u compare SD Picture Quality, then I believe RDTV is/was the best
Coz of low channels Count bro ;);)

Yes as u said sd pq is bit disappointed in HDMI in hevc but nice pq in huwaei stb even in compression in space :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock