General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

My HD upgrade was done today. Got the Cal Comp HD Smart Box.

Although I registered for the 1 year plan, they were unable to activate it saying that its not available on this STB. I agreed to installation after the regional manager assured me that I will get the 1 year max HD plan after 1 month. He has given me his contact number and asked me to contact him after a month. For now its the 599 upgrade plan with Magic HD topup. Lets see what happens. But I don't like where Airtel is going. Very bad service. It seems nothing is systematic with them.
Here are some pictures:
hPXW8AP.jpg

yqWUK41.jpg
Congrts bro. You should create new thread about this. Also you should mention SD and HD channels PQ and AQ etc.

My HD upgrade was done today. Got the Cal Comp HD Smart Box.

Although I registered for the 1 year plan, they were unable to activate it saying that its not available on this STB. I agreed to installation after the regional manager assured me that I will get the 1 year max HD plan after 1 month. He has given me his contact number and asked me to contact him after a month. For now its the 599 upgrade plan with Magic HD topup. Lets see what happens. But I don't like where Airtel is going. Very bad service. It seems nothing is systematic with them.
Here are some pictures:
hPXW8AP.jpg

yqWUK41.jpg
Congrats bro, Good that you finally got it!! This box is good in HD PQ and AQ.

My brother using ADTV HD box....

so, want to know the benefits of second connection and my brother pack and my pack are seperate or same...

thanks in advance

Congrats bro, Good that you finally got it!! This box is good in HD PQ and AQ.

bro how about the manufacturing brand ? better than Technicolor/ flextronix brand ?
im talking about the brand only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock