General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Content TV is present at 316.
I don't think they'll add any other news channel on 310 & 312.
If deal done then Airtel will be forced to use those LCNs otherwise all News Channels should be rearranged.

I believe ADTV will go with first option.

If deal done then Airtel will be forced to use those LCNs otherwise all News Channels should be rearranged.

Let's see.
Adding it before Zee News & Aaj Tak is not a good idea & that too when Aaj Tak is distributed by Star. They can move few news channels from beginning to one LCN before than their current LCN.
Anyways let's see what they'll do to add it or even they'll add it or not.

News 9 and TV1 also in pending list from ABC group so i don't think TV 9 bharthvarsh will add on adtv.
Hope Airtel will add this 3 channels soon. We can expect these channels in Mar-April month because of Election.

With which network deal done by Airtel??

And finally my ARP got changed to new regime. I think they are now scanning each and every account. Thank you Airtel and DDF for golden days. Hope to see you again !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock