General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

I have shifted from Tata Sky to Airtel today. Received a box model HS3C02. I am happy to say the sound quality has improved a lot over Tata Sky. Very happy in that aspect. However, I am struggling to rewind live tv. Can't find settings for the same.

I see that I can pause live tv. Then, if I forward it, I can rewind it to the moment I paused it, but I cannot spontaneously rewind it - there seems to be no buffer. Any help, or is this standard with Airtel.. I might just have to make a decision, since that instant rewind feature is a godsend.

I have shifted from Tata Sky to Airtel today. Received a box model HS3C02. I am happy to say the sound quality has improved a lot over Tata Sky. Very happy in that aspect. However, I am struggling to rewind live tv. Can't find settings for the same.

I see that I can pause live tv. Then, if I forward it, I can rewind it to the moment I paused it, but I cannot spontaneously rewind it - there seems to be no buffer. Any help, or is this standard with Airtel.. I might just have to make a decision, since that instant rewind feature is a godsend.

Buddy, u can rewind only upto the point when u tuned into the channel. If u paused in beginning itself then obviously rewind won't work,,if paused somewhere in middle then rewind feature will work. Also go to settings and set buffer time (max 90 mins).

Buddy, u can rewind only upto the point when u tuned into the channel. If u paused in beginning itself then obviously rewind won't work,,if paused somewhere in middle then rewind feature will work. Also go to settings and set buffer time (max 90 mins).

Thank you! I understand this, yes, that I won't be able to rewind immediately. I think I checked after some minutes, can't say for sure, so will check better tomorrow. Also, on Tata Sky, there were options for review buffer that I can't seem to find on Airtel DTH. Any idea where would I find those settings? I will check some more tomorrow. Thank you for your quick response!

Thank you! I understand this, yes, that I won't be able to rewind immediately. On Tata Sky, there were options for review buffer that I can't seem to find on Airtel DTH. Any idea where would I find those settings? I will check some more tomorrow. Thank you for your quick response!

Buddy go to settings>user settings>recorder settings and select buffer duration. Buffer time has nothing to do with time required to be on a channel to rewind, it is basically associated with limit upto which u can rewind content (from tuning into channel)

Buddy go to settings>user settings>recorder settings and select buffer duration. Buffer time has nothing to do with time required to be on a channel to rewind, it is basically associated with limit upto which u can rewind content (from tuning into channel)

Will check and report tomorrow. Recorder Settings did not exist today evening. Maybe a restart would bring it up to date, I had inserted the flash drive while the set top box was running and it went through its motions. Maybe a restart will enable the full functionality.

Alright, I found those settings under PVR. Buffer was disabled, I enabled it and now I’m happily rewinding live tv. That’s all I wanted. Good morning indeed!

My DBR on ADTV is Rs 5.xx but yesterday they deducted Rs 7.yy (approximately Rs 1.60 more). I have not added any channel nor changed my plan. No channel subscribed by me has increased it price either. The monthly cost shown in ADTV selfcare is still the same, and if I divide it by 30, I still get the Rs 5.xx DBR which was being deducted till now.

Why have they deducted Rs 1.60 more for a particular day? I have written to Customer Care but I urge other bros to check their accounts as well. How I came to know is, I maintain a speadsheet with auto DBR using TODAY() function in excel which tells me what my daily balance should be. Today I noticed it is not what I had expected.

Can anyone give me the channel list of Tamilnadu value sports pack
SD 135Jeet Prime
SD 148DD National
SD 150DD INDIA
SD 151DD BHARATI
SD 152DD KISAN
SD 216Zee Action
SD 279Star Sports 2
SD 285SONY TEN 1
SD 287SONY TEN 2
SD 289SONY TEN 3
SD 291Sony Six
SD 296Sony ESPN
SD 298DD SPORTS
SD 303STAR SPORTS FIRST
SD 304Dsport
SD 306Star Sports 3
SD 311ZEE NEWS
SD 313AAJ TAK
SD 317NDTV India
SD 319Zee Hindustan
SD 326Tez
SD 371CNN News 18
SD 378WION TV
SD 379CNBC TV18
SD 400DD UP
SD 401DD NEWS
SD 402DD LOK SABHA
SD 403DD RAJYA SABHA
SD 404DD RAJASTHAN
SD 405DD MP
SD 408TLC
SD 413LIVING FOODZ
SD 420DISCOVERY
SD 422NGC
SD 426ANIMAL PLANET
SD 428History TV 18
SD 430DISCOVERY SCIENCE
SD 431DISCOVERY TURBO
SD 432FYI TV18
SD 434Nat Geo Wild
SD 442Gyan Darshan
SD 447Nick Junior
SD 449CARTOON NETWORK
SD 451Pogo
SD 453HUNGAMA
SD 455NICK
SD 457Marvel HQ
SD 458DISNEY
SD 460SONIC
SD 461Discovery Kids
SD 463Disney Junior
SD 471Sony Yay
SD 474CHUTTI TV
SD 487ETC
SD 507VH1
SD 548DD SAHYADRI
SD 572DD PUNJABI
SD 589DD Girnar
SD 617DD ORIYA
SD 622Zee Salaam
SD 625News18 Urdu
SD 626DD Urdu
SD 627DD Kashir
SD 647DD NE
SD 669DD BIHAR
SD 739DD BANGLA
SD 748RAJ Digital Plus
SD 751ZEE TAMIZH
SD 754Sun TV
SD 756KTV
SD 758STAR VIJAY
SD 762Jaya TV
SD 763Colors Tamil
SD 765Raj TV
SD 769ADITHYA
SD 772VIJAYSUPER
SD 774Sun Life
SD 780J Movies
SD 782News18 Tamil Nadu
SD 789Sun News
SD 790Jaya Plus
SD 794Raj News Tamil
SD 798D Tamil
SD 803Star Sports 1 Tamil
SD 809Sun Music
SD 811JAYA MAX
SD 813Raj Musix Tamil
SD 820DD PODHIGAI
SD 832Zee Keralam
SD 871DD Malayalam
SD 947DD Sapthagiri
SD 995DD CHANDANA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock