General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Gemini Movies HD and Gemini Music HD added from AP Value Lite HD pack (180+NCF) onwards. No change in pack price.

08Hlaq2.jpg

Even after requesting lot of time, still travel xp HD not available in airtel dth.
May be airtel don't want to add

Please let me know about best fit plans available currently and ways to activate it. If any of u can list it out then it will be really helpful to compare and select. Thanks

Please let me know about best fit plans available currently and ways to activate it. If any of u can list it out then it will be really helpful to compare and select. Thanks
I live in Tamil Nadu and the plans available for me are costly and as I told earlier that I wanted Mauja Hi Mauja pack as it is Cheaper and contains lots of Hindi, Kids, Info Channels but according to ADTV it is not available in my region, so I am continuing with the Broadcaster Bouquets itself.
My Monthly Plan is ₹365 (including NCF)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock