General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Guys, I'm not able to pause Sony Ten 2 HD and Sony Six HD, but I am able to record these channels. Pause and play works fine on other channels that I watch. I'm using Cal Comp HD set top box. It would be great if anyone can check and confirm. So that I can raise the issue accordingly. Thanks.

Guys, I'm not able to pause Sony Ten 2 HD and Sony Six HD, but I am able to record these channels. Pause and play works fine on other channels that I watch. I'm using Cal Comp HD set top box. It would be great if anyone can check and confirm. So that I can raise the issue accordingly. Thanks.
Sony ten 4 too unable to pause and record

Some more good news for airtel dth users, Mega Musiq and Mega 24 will be available likely from 1st week of August (tentative ) let's wait for official date 😊🙏👍
Mega group addition likely postponed again, instead of this they are trying to add Jothi tv, but bit chances there to launch mega group channels very soon.

Guys, Sony HD sports channels looks better in sun news (Sun TV HD) than the original channel in Airtel. Did anyone notice ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock